Hard Rock questions

kdnmom

Mouseketeer
We are going to be staying at the Hard Rock for one Saturday night, planning to go to the parks Saturday and Sunday. We will be getting annual passes but will not have them yet.

- If we check in early (7am or so), can we pick up the Express Unlimited passes without yet having our Annual Passes in hand?
- Is there somewhere at the resort to pick up the Annual Passes?
- We will be arriving in two different cars. How does that work for parking at the resort?

TIA!!

Yes, when you check in you will all be given a room key. That is your express pass. You can then go to the ticket desk (if it is open) and get your annual passes. If the ticket desk isn't open, you can just go to guest services or a ticket booth at the park.

When you arrive at the hotel, you just take a ticket at the parking gate. You will tell them at check-in that you have two cars and you will be charged for that at the end of the stay.

As mentioned, the room key they give you at check-in is your express pass. But in our experience when our room hasn't been ready that early, we've had to return to the front desk later on to have our key programmed for our room and to find out our room number. Theoretically, they are supposed to text you your room number and you should be able to go straight to your room when its ready, but that has never worked for us and the front desk knows this to be an issue as well. We've also not been able to charge purchases back to the room until we are "fully" checked in once our room is ready.

I have had the same experience as the above poster. The "room key" worked very well as our express pass. It did not work to charge items with nor did it work to get into our room. We had to stop at the front desk 1st.

Unless you are fully checked in, with a credit/debit card scanned you won't be able to purchase items because no payment method has been added and people could scam merch, food, drinks etc.

When I check in I always sign the form authorizing charge back to my room

Some visits I clear my charges every few days if I have gc to use up
Other times I have it charged to my cc when I check out

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!