hard to believe, but i'm actually going to make it to a podcast event!! - woo hoo!!!!

we'll be DVC owners soon (SSR resale - it just closed a few days ago), so as soon as disney registers us, i'll make our reservations for august.
that will be exciting too - our first time as DVC members! another woo hoo for that!!! :)

i haven't figured out what dates we should plan on.....what are the dates of the event?

we'll be DVC owners soon (SSR resale - it just closed a few days ago), so as soon as disney registers us, i'll make our reservations for august.
that will be exciting too - our first time as DVC members! another woo hoo for that!!! :)

i haven't figured out what dates we should plan on.....what are the dates of the event?
Event dates are August 7 - 11 with the party on the 10th. And yay for closing on your DVC contract.

Congrats on the DVC!

Congrats on the DVC!

Congrats on DVC, that's awesome!!

thanks!! it's very exciting!!! after years and years of thinking about it and going on tours, we finally did it..
we stayed at SSR for the first time a year ago and really enjoyed it, so maybe that's what finally convinced us to take the plunge..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!