Hardest ADRs

flexoidar

Mouseketeer
Just curious what people think are currently the hardest ADRs to get at Disney World. Could be at the parks, resorts, or Disney Springs.

'Ohana still seems to be difficult, but I would add California Grill Brunch, Storybook Dining at Artist Point, and CRT.

We have been searching for a 'Ohana or Storybook Dining reservation for our December trip just about daily. Our ADR window was 180 plus 5 and nothing was available. I've notice that 'Ohana usually has something available one or two days prior, so we are holding out hope. One time I got a 'Ohana reservation for the following evening when I was walking out of MNSSHP at 12:30 am with the TouringPlans finder. That was a true bit of pixie dust.

I am a little surprised how tough Storybook has gotten for a decent dinner time.

It is a fun alternative to the traditional character meal with an opportunity to meet pretty rare characters. I think it is going to be a model for how Disney offers character meals moving forward. If a restaurant is underperforming and Disney cannot think of a way to bring the numbers up, they may add a rare character or two and a fixed price menu. I would nto go out of my way to dine in WL but I have made a point of booking AP for my family and have enjoyed the experience, without begrudging tht time to get there.

I been trying to get Storybook for either dec 21,22,24, or 25 with no luck! I am willing to give up Ohana for this my dd is only 2 and loves snow where

We got a Storybook ADR thanks to TouringPlans reservation finder and today my mom asked if we could add her new boyfriend to the reservation. I just laughed and told her he could meet us for drinks after dinner. (I will keep looking to make our table of 4 into 5, but not holding my breath, and not dropping it to go to an easier to get into restaurant, either. Sorry new beau.)

I find BOG lunch to to be the hardest BOG ADR to get now that dinner is fixed priced and 2 TS credits. Just managed to get one as insurance against my PPO breakfast getting negated by earlier park hours.

When people are saying Ohana and CRT are some of the toughest, do they mean breakfast or dinner? I've been able to get a few different times and dates for Ohana breakfast 1-2 months out, and same for CRT dinner, but I haven't tried for Ohana dinner or CRT breakfast and I'm wondering if those are way harder? Had even less trouble with BOG lunch...

The toughest for me has been California Grill Brunch... still waiting on that one, never seen a cancelation open a table up for my target date.

Haven't tried to get AP, but this is good to know...

I've actually had no luck so far getting a Homecoming reservation, even at 180+ days out! I didn't think that one would be super hard since its at Disney Springs but maybe they only release a small number of reservations through Disney? Anyone know?

I've actually had no luck so far getting a Homecoming reservation, even at 180+ days out! I didn't think that one would be super hard since its at Disney Springs but maybe they only release a small number of reservations through Disney? Anyone know?
Definitely try calling the restaurant directly. I know I’ve read where people got reservations by calling that weren’t showing up on the Disney ADR system.

Homecoming was the only one of mine where I had to go for a late lunch instead of dinner. I was able to get Storybook about 40 minutes off of my preferred time, so I call that one a win.

I'm really struggling with BOG lunch. I have a large group though and have one for breakfast (which I am not liking the menu). I'm also struggling to get a decent time for Jungle Navigation Skipper's Canteen. I'm only 2 days out now and losing hope. Really want that BoG lunch for Sunday but I think it's going to be a miss.

I'm really struggling with BOG lunch. I have a large group though and have one for breakfast (which I am not liking the menu). I'm also struggling to get a decent time for Jungle Navigation Skipper's Canteen. I'm only 2 days out now and losing hope. Really want that BoG lunch for Sunday but I think it's going to be a miss.
Are you staying on property? If so the hotel concierge may be able to help you out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter