Harry Potter- Wizarding World FAQ

If we get there at park opening at USF and go straight to Diagon Alley, should we do Gringott's or Ollivander's first?

I suggest gringotts first. Ollivanders in DA has three rooms. Never had much of wait there, even during busy times.

Well I do want to experience Wizarding World similar to how Harry does in the book so that does make sense as Gringott's is the first place in Diagon Alley that he visits. It does make it a bit weird though since the actual ride takes place in the last book/movie. :P

Well I do want to experience Wizarding World similar to how Harry does in the book so that does make sense as Gringott's is the first place in Diagon Alley that he visits. It does make it a bit weird though since the actual ride takes place in the last book/movie. :P
Do ollivanders, explore DA and then take the HE to Islands. Ride the train back later and do Gringotts. The line for Gringotts moves pretty fast and there is a lot to see!

Do ollivanders, explore DA and then take the HE to Islands. Ride the train back later and do Gringotts. The line for Gringotts moves pretty fast and there is a lot to see!

When we went in March, the posted wait time for Gringotts was never less than an hour after 11am.

Is this a good plan when arriving at the park around noon? Bringing two crazy HP addicts, staying on site for 3 nights. Or should we make them wait for the next day to get the early park entry? Don't know if we can hold them back.

Is this a good plan when arriving at the park around noon? Bringing two crazy HP addicts, staying on site for 3 nights. Or should we make them wait for the next day to get the early park entry? Don't know if we can hold them back.
I would do Gringotts first in the morning. Go explore when you get there at noon. Check out the wait time, if your ok with go in and ride. If not, do it the next morning.

I would do Gringotts first in the morning. Go explore when you get there at noon. Check out the wait time, if your ok with go in and ride. If not, do it the next morning.

Thanks. I think they are going to do it everyday we are there.

If you plan on getting them interactive wands, you could do the Ollivander's show in Diagon & then stroll around the area doing spells (there are quite a few)

If you plan on getting them interactive wands, you could do the Ollivander's show in Diagon & then stroll around the area doing spells (there are quite a few)

Not sure what the wand is. But I'm sure I will end up buying them. One grand child is 11 and the other is 28.

Not sure what the wand is. But I'm sure I will end up buying them. One grand child is 11 and the other is 28.

Interactive wands are special magic wands that you buy in the parks. When you stand in front of certain windows in Potter section, you can 'cast spells' and make things happen in the windows. I haven't done it, but I've seen it, it's kinda cool.

Interactive wands are special magic wands that you buy in the parks. When you stand in front of certain windows in Potter section, you can 'cast spells' and make things happen in the windows. I haven't done it, but I've seen it, it's kinda cool.

Yep, I`ve bought plenty of wands for friends kids and my God children, but never used them myself.

I love watching the little ones do the spells.......one little guy`s face was a picture last year when he made the spell work in Hogsmeade..........he was over the moon and was beaming.

Yep, I`ve bought plenty of wands for friends kids and my God children, but never used them myself.

I love watching the little ones do the spells.......one little guy`s face was a picture last year when he made the spell work in Hogsmeade..........he was over the moon and was beaming.

Do you know how much the wands cost? This big kid might get one :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!