Harvey Weinstein

His wife just left him. I never liked his politics but now knowing he is a sexual predator, well, there's certainly more for me to dislike.

Guys like that have to know they are going to get caught. It just takes one woman to get the courage to speak out, then the rest of them feel it is Ok.
I wonder how many more will come forward?

King of the Scumbags.. There was specualtion that his company - which he is fired from - wants to change their name to distance themselves.

Last edited:

Well like Bill O'Reily, he's fired, denounced and gone. Buh bye scumbags. I only wish we could take all your money away and throw you in jail.

Edit. I just saw a list of movies he was involved in. The only one I genuinely thought was good was the King's Speech.

Last edited:
Guys like that have to know they are going to get caught. It just takes one woman to get the courage to speak out, then the rest of them feel it is Ok.
I wonder how many more will come forward?

They think their money and power will protect them and it often does. It protected him for a long time. These behaviors were apparently know by many people in his industry, but it nobody said or did anything because he had the power and influence to ruin people's careers and reputations.
I'm glad he's been exposed for what he is.

Sick. I'm so sad society still has these predators and that because of who the pervs are that women are afraid to speak up.

Yes and it's not just women.
Terry Crews just recently shared an experience he had with being groped by a different Hollywood unnamed bigwig. He shared his story and thoughts on his Twitter.
Corey Feldman has been talking about the sexual abuse of children in the entertainment business for a long time. He's a bit "out there" personality wise so nobody really listens to him.

Yes and it's not just women.
Terry Crews just recently shared an experience he had with being groped by a different Hollywood unnamed bigwig. He shared his story and thoughts on his Twitter.
Corey Feldman has been talking about the sexual abuse of children in the entertainment business for a long time. He's a bit "out there" personality wise so nobody really listens to him.

I think Feldman really had a rough way to go as a kid in the industry :(

He is a disgusting person and I wish I could say a thousand more words about it, but I definitely would get points for it.

They think their money and power will protect them and it often does. It protected him for a long time. These behaviors were apparently know by many people in his industry, but it nobody said or did anything because he had the power and influence to ruin people's careers and reputations.
I'm glad he's been exposed for what he is.

Some think when you’re a star, they let you do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!