Has anybody eaten at ....

disneegrl4eva

DIS Veteran
the Cove Bar in DCA? wondering about the Lobster Nachos and BBQ chicken pizza and how good it is..

It is at the top of Ariel's Grotto over on the bridge to the Pier! I have not eaten there but I have read great things about it on this board and other's, especially the lobster nachos! So it must be decent for all those good reviews!

Andrea

I've eaten there once and I ordered the lobster nachos. They were really good and it's quite a large portion (enough to share with maybe 3 people). It was really peaceful when I ate there because it wasn't busy. I was seated at a table at the edge of the pier and had some passer-by-ers stareing at my food and saying: "Wow! That looks good!" You should give it a try! :thumbsup2

We went for drinks and apps recently. Got the lobster nachos *HUGE*, and the buffalo chicken.

The nachos were great. :thumbsup2 The chicken was a little too greasy for me, but my friend seemed fine with them. (I'm also training for my next half - marathon so it may just have been that I haven't had grease in a while.)

It's tasty stuff! :woohoo:

Try it!

I mentioned these to my dh, and he immediately started drooling. We've never been to the Cove Bar before--is it the kind of place we could bring our kids (3 & 9) for a quick afternoon snack?

My aunt actually had that when she went there and said it was awesome. She told me to try it when I go. LOL Its ironic you mention it.

I hope they have those nachos when I get there, I have the image etched in my head, sounds delicious to me :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter