Has anybody else not had their posts show up on their threads?

disneyfaninaz

It takes faith, trust & pixie dust!
I have tried to update my cruise trip report, but my post disappeared. Has anybody else experienced this? I'm thinking of starting another thread to continue my report.

Me too!!!! I’m so sad I worked so hard on it and have had 3 big posts my embarkation, day at sea, and Juneau posts deleted! I’m now re typing it all in a google doc and then will post all at once. I had so many pictures and now it will be out of order and I’m ocd. 😥

Me too!!!! I’m so sad I worked so hard on it and have had 3 big posts my embarkation, day at sea, and Juneau posts deleted! I’m now re typing it all in a google doc and then will post all at once. I had so many pictures and now it will be out of order and I’m ocd. 😥
It's so frustrating! 😠 I hope somebody is working on the problem and can resolve it soon.

Yes. I just wrote a reply. Didn't see it. Wrote another reply. Neither appeared.
They might both appear later.

Update. OK. So why is my post instantly showing up on this thread?

I would love it if there was a way to recover what was lost but lesson learned I’m not doing anymore until it’s fixed. It’s annoying I wanted it finished before school started as my time now is limited and was just about there and bam a bunch of it gone!

Yes. I just wrote a reply. Didn't see it. Wrote another reply. Neither appeared.
They might both appear later.

Update. OK. So why is my post instantly showing up on this thread?
It is a mystery as to which posts will show up and which ones disappear. 🤔

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter