Has Anybody Received the New Member Cards?

CarolAnnC

<font color=blue>Caught Smuggling Jello Shot Syrin
I bought a resale in December and I am still waiting for my new membership card. I received a card in the mail this week, however, it is my old member number with that use year for my original OKW points. It has raised lettering like a credit card. I am not sure if they confused my member numbers, or if we are all receiving new replacement cards for our existing memberships. In any event, MS has ordered me a new card for my new number but said it will take another 6-8 weeks. Anybody received new cards yet?

<font color=red>
Carol</font>

<font color=blue>Co-Moderator - Theme Park Attractions and Strategies Board</font>
<font color=red>Co Moderator - Cruise Board</font>
<font color=blue>Co-Moderator - DVC Board</font>
<font color=red>Cruise and DVC Chat Host</font>

not here.

jane.gif

Disney Vacation Club Board Co-Moderator
DVC and Cruise Chat Hostess
Cruise Board List Mistress

<font size=4 color=blue font face="Comic Sans MS">Robin

We have new cards. In December a clerk at TDS had trouble getting our number typed into their system for the discount. So I called Member Services to ask about it. She ordered us new cards. I'm not sure why this would help the problem but the new cards are much nicer.

Children are like phonecalls - they always come in pairs.

but a few weeks ago, I received an envelope "with my new membership card" enclosed but it was empty. I called MS and they were completely baffled & that it never happened before. My temp card expires in March - I hope its resolved by then.

"Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the THINKS you can think up, if only you try." Dr. Seuss

No new cards yet here either!

Linda
Poly -'76,'78,'82,'85,'89
'90,'93,'95,'98,'99
DVC/BWV - 8/00, 07/01

"I won't grow up, I won't grow up"

Last year we bought another resale, with the temporary cards scheduled to expire in July. In June, I received a set of new cards - but they were for the 1st purchase. I waited until mid-July, then called to question why new cards were sent for the first contract, wondering if they were meant to be for the add on. To make a long story short, we received a total of 8 cards (4 sets) for the original contract before I finally talked to someone who UNDERSTOOD the problem. The computer evidently automatically booted out the original member number/use year everytime a request came in for new cards. Our use years are different as well. Finally in late September, we received 2 cards - the new credit card style - for the add-on purchased in February. I would call and make sure they are working on the add on member cards! The one advantage of all the hassle - member services sent us 2 of the DVC bags - we did not receive a bag on the first resale so I thought that was a great bonus!

We closed in January,(my first "payment" will be drafted today from my checking account)and I received my membership cards Saturday, January 27(DDs birthday). With the cards was the infamous tote bag, but no license plate so far. Oh, well, 2 out of 3 ain't bad!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter