Has anyone done the kids cooking class at the GF?

Pooh667

Mouseketeer
Hi,

Have any of your kids done the cooking class at the GF? If they had can you tell me about it, please? I am thinking of sending my 4 year olds. They love to cook.

Thanks,
Susan

Grand Adventures in Cooking. My kids 4 & 7 at the time did it last year. They decorated their own chefs hats and made English Muffin Pizzas. They gave them away in the main lobby of the GF. The kids enjoyed it.

My 3yo DD did it in december she loved it! Chef Drew is a blast. She will be doing it again in Feb!
When they go in they decorate an apron which they get to keep. They then read a story which leads to what they will 'cook' that day. Then the children help prepare the item, while it is cooking they decorate chefs hats. Then they proceed to serve everyone in the lobby what they have cooked that day.:D

Hi Pluto and Stacey,

Thanks for the information. My kids would love that. I am going to sign them up. Can you take pictures of them?

Thanks again,
Susan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter