Has anyone ever got AP rate for 8+nights?

Ilovestitch

DIS Veteran
On our last trip, we stayed 9 nights and called the moment the AP rates were released and we couldn't get any resort for the full 9 nights- we had to do a split stay to get the AP rates.

I'm starting to think its impossible to get AP rates for longer stays- has anyone gotten the AP rate for 8, 9, 10 night stays all at the same resort?

Next May we want to stay at the same resort the whole time- split stay was o.k., but I really want to just unpack once. I'm wondering if I should only book a 7 night trip so I would have a better chance at AP rates. -Steph

I did 16 nights at POR last year. You could try breaking it up into two reservations.

Hi, I am booked for 9 nights this July at the AKL concierge.. have always been abl eto get more than 8 night in the past, too.
Maybe this summer was a goof...but I will take it!
Deb

Ok, that's good to hear

I think I wanna do 8 nights at AKL and like you said- I could always split it in two reservations. Or if I had to pay rack rate for a night or two that wouldn't be too bad. Thanks!

We just returned from AKL, where I had booked eight nights at the AP rate. So I know at least that can be done!

Linda

We have the Poly in July for 9 nights AP rate. Last year we had the BC for 9 nights at an AP rate, too. I wouldn't think it will be a problem as long as the rooms are available.

John

We have AP rate for 8 nights at Pop Century starting June 19th. Our first choice was All Star Movies, but that was impossible. We tried numerous date ranges before we found 8 nights that would work at Pop Century. You just need to get a patient CM who is willing to look and help you when you call! Good Luck!

My SIL and I both got 10 nights standard AP at the AKL in late July. Keep trying!

oh yes...most of my trips are at least 14 days!! on every trip I have gotten an AP Rate...no problem!(up to a month)

Just got an ap discount for 11 nights. You can only have a discount for 10 nights with one ressier so the cm just made another ressie for one day only and said they will notice it when I check in and I can keep the same room. They had woods view, courtyard and concierge at WL all available for all of my nights and I decided to go concierge.

Thanks everyone!! Our longest stays at WDW have been 10 days and everyone I know looks at me like I have 3 heads for wanting to stay there so long. :rotfl2: -Stephanie

I just got the Poly for 10 nights. I always stay a minimum of 10 nights and use an AP.

we just booked 9 nights at pop for october with ap rates...woo hooo...

Just booked 10 night at WL courtyard view arriving 10/4 w/ AP rate.
I usually end up whacking a day or so off though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter