Has anyone ordered champagne for someone else via Disney?

AnnMorin

<font color=babyblue>I HATE SNOW!!!<br><font color
We have some friends that are sailing in a month and I was thinking of surprising them with a bottle of Disney's own fairy tale curvee in the stateroom. Has anyone done this before? I don't know their exact stateroom (I guess I could wiggle it out of her but don't want to make her suspicious) but do know the name of her, her husband and their daughters so I would think Disney could figure it out. I would hate to spend 39.00 and for it to go to the wrong people.

Hi Ann.

(I guess I could wiggle it out of her but don't want to make her suspicious)

How would you wiggle someone "unsuspiciously?"

I would hate to spend 39.00 and for it to go to the wrong people.

What wrong people? They'd be your new best friends...

I have done this before. Call the Magical Beginnings number, they will take care of you. They will not confirm with you what the stateroom number is. but they will deliver it for you. You can also send a nice note with it. My friend said she cried when she walked in to a bottle of champange.

Originally posted by TnRobin
My friend said she cried when she walked in to a bottle of champange.

I would too...glass is hard and it hurts.

:)

When we went last November, we were surprised by the presence of a bottle of champagne and a desert tray in our stateroom. Turns out, a couple of our friends in Orlando had ordered it for us. It was totally unexpected and was really good.

But I already have enough best friends...
TnRobin thanks for letting me know.. we tried that fairy tale curvee on our last cruise and it was just wonderfull I would really like to surprise my dear friend so I will call disney this week.

ps BD we are on the 12/13/03 Eastern so if you want to fill my cabin-I will make it easy for you it is number 6596 I PROMICE to be YOUR new BEST friend :Pinkbounc :eek: :teeth:

My mom had a bottle of champange waiting for us when we arrived. It was a wonderful surprise. We saved it for the last night.

My question really pertains to should I try to find out their exact cabin number or would disney be able to asertain that with the info I give them. (ie: know the sail date and party names, know the birthdate of one of the party-don't know her husbands or daughters but do know hers)

Ann, they will be able to deliver it for you as long as you have the sailing date and her name, you don't need the cabin number.

I love the Iron Horse champagne too! :teeth:

Michelle is the iron horse the same as the fairy tale curvee? That is the one I want to send. We had it at the wine tasting and at Palo and it was divine!

If you really want my cabin number, Ann - just ask!!!

HAAHHAHAH!

(Private joke there!)

Rae

Rae I was planning on sending you shrimp ;) you said you'd rather that than the bubby.

Now I'm getting a little greedy here, aren't I?!

Must be that lack of chocolate thing going on......

Rae

Dear BH - please place a warning on your comments because I don't wear Depends and you are straining my bladder!!!!!

Bubby's wife

BD didn't you know that our pet name for you was bubby?

Oh Ann - you had to spoil it and tell him! Now we'll never live with him and his ego!!!!

Rae

Ann, yes, it is the Fairy Tale Cuvee of Iron Horse that you want. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter