Has Anyone Stayed At The Vero Beach Resort?

Snowwark

DIS Veteran
I've never stayed there, but someday I'd like too, it looks beautiful!! :)

For those of you who have, did you go before you went to WDW to rest up for the parks, or afterwards, to wind down and relax? :)

Kim :)

We try to stay there every year as a way to wind down from WDW. The resort is beautiful, and while Disney themed, it is not a obvious as at WDW. The resort has many activities for all ages groups. In addition, you can swim fish or just relax and enjoy the sandy beach. We do not spend much time in the town of Vero Beach, preferring to go towards Sebastian instead. There are several attractions in Sebastian that are interesting, deep sea fishing, and Mel Fishers Treasure Museum being just two.

If you are interested, I would advise looking into renting points from the DVC Rent/Trade board. Points usually go for about $10 per point, and if you are staying weeknights, this can often be cheaper than the cash prices, plus you don?t have to pay the taxes. Week-end nights are more expensive with points, and it may be cheaper to pay cash. You should have no problems combing a cash/points ressie.

Hope this helps!

Thank you very much Gdoody, it does sound very nice!! :)

Is your countdown clock right, you're leaving for the Beach Club in less than 2 days?!! WOW, you must be very excited! :) I see that you're DVC members, are you staying at the new Beach Club Villas? I'd love to hear all about them when you get back!!

Kim :)

Have a fabulous, safe, trip!! :)

Vero Beach is amazing!!!!! We went 2 years ago and we stayed there before WDW. We realized that was a mistake!! It's so beautiful and relaxing, so this time, we are making Vero the last part of our vacation. I can't wait to get there!!!!

I see you're leaving in 9 days Belle2002, are you going to Vero Beach at the end of this trip? :)

Everybody seems to be going to WDW, I'm so jealous!!! :) ;) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter