Has anyone stayed at the Wyndham Orlando International Drive?

jfranklyn

DIS Veteran
We just got accepted for the Wyndham Orlando International Drive for a one-night stay in January before moving to ASMo. We got it for $35. Is this a nice hotel? Easy to get to? We're really not picky, it's just about a place to sleep and only for one night.

The Wyndham has been extensively refurbished to become a great value I-Drive resort in an ideal location on the junction of I Drive and Sand Lake Rd. It now features a huge array of facilities, some beautiful landscaping and a great pool area. This looks like a bargain to me :D

We stayed there about a year ago for 2 nights through Priceline. It was nice...good value for the money.

We were just there for two nights at the beginning of November and loved it. Three wonderful heated pools (although some more heated than others), hot tub, exercise facility, poolside restaurant and bar, ice cream parlor, etc. If you register for their "by request" program on their website, www.wyndham.com, they will provide a basket of goodies after you check in. It's really a nice touch. Enjoy!

We stayed last year for 7 nights and will be there this year for 9 nights. Thanks to Priceline! I love Priceline! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: We really enjoyed this resort.

Toni

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter