Has anyone taken a baby to Discovery Cove?

MrsDuck

DIS Veteran
Hubby and I love DC and are hoping to take advantage of the amazing FL resident rates next month. One (big) issue: our son will be 6 months old.

When we went to DC, we had no baby. I'm wondering if we should pass entirely. I'm less worried about him not being able to do anything and more worried about not being able to maintain his napping schedule. We would be travelling with my mom and could alternate spending time in the pools, etc.

If we choose to go, would you recommend a cabana so we can easily store his formula/bottles and have a shady place to nap?

Any thoughts?

I would for sure get a cabana if you decide to go. There's just not enough legit shade (reflection off sand can be just as bad) for a baby that young.

It also gives the person staying with the baby, a cabana host to get them snacks etc if they want and you can't beat the nicer furniture and privacy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter