Has anyone used Floridaticketsinc.com

msr709

DISfan forever
I found this site looking for tickets and this site offers FREE local delivery service to the hotel and appx. a $20 difference in ticket prices (all together, 2 4-day PH and 1 - Univ. 2-day, and 1 Univ. 3-day pass). I was wondering if anyone used them and if the delivery really was accurate. I would hate to go without the tickets and find they are not at the hotel when I arrive. Can someone give me some insight on this. I'm going to post in the Budget Board also. I'm going on Dec. 16 with my 70yo Mom so I want to make this as worry-free as possible. Thanks.:D :wave:

I have not used this ticket serivice and I would never order tix expecting them to be delivered to my hotel. Too many things can go wrong with that scenario.

I have order tix twice from ticketmania.com and had them mailed to my house. Orders came within 3 days, and the shipping was free at the time. Very good service.

Hercamore:cool:

I orderd tickets from Floridaorlandotickets.net They only had free pick up at their office. $7.00 charge to mail 5-7 days and $16.25 to mail 3-4 days. I waited kinda late to order and was afraid 7 days would push me so I ordered express 3-4 days. The tickets were here the very next day. I still saved about $40.00 for 4(5-day tickets). You might want to check out this site. Hope this helps.

I have ordered twice from www.floridaorlandotickets.com. I've ordered Park Hoppers Plus, and also combo tickets for Planet Hollywood and DisneyQuest/Pleasure Island combos. The tickets arrived in about 3 business days along with a 30 minute phone card and coupons for off-site restaurants and attractions. The agency is affliated with AAA of Florida.

I'm going to try that one. A phone card always comes in handy and I always get one anyway. Thanks again.:D :bounce: :D :bounce: :D

dgaston, I sent you a PS!

Muffy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter