Has anyone used in-room babysitting at HRH?

whalewatcher

Travel Buff
We will be staying at HRH in May with boys ages 3 and 5. Won't be able to use kid's club until next year when younger kid is 4. We want to be able to go out one night after the kids have fallen asleep. They would freak out if we left them with a stranger while awake. We have a kid's suite so this shouldn't be a problem and they are both sound sleepers.

Has anyone used the in-room babysitting at HRH? Any info you can provide? When we were there last year I remember looking into it and they had some big disclaimer that it's an outside service and HRH is not responsible if anything happens. That scared me off at the time but I'm willing to reconsider this time.

Thanks in advance.

I hear Barry is like one big kid, so that might work since he isn't terribly far away.....

Seriously, if you had doubts before, I wouldn't set them aside now. Call the hotel and ask them whom they use, then investigate all you can before proceeding any further. Peace of mind is key here I guarantee it. Then again, that's why we brought my parents along...;) ;)

I used it when I was there last month. It's not cheap, though. Cost me $70 (plus tip) for four hours.

The service they called for me is actually run by the woman who runs the Kids Club - it's not a HRH service, though - it's her side company.

The girl who came was great and the kids had fun with her (I used the bsing Sunday am so I could ride the COASTERS).

BUT, call NOW to reserve. Don't wait until you get there.

Elaine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter