Has anyone used the Silver plan?

phorsenuf

Not so New Rule author
I'm thinking of adding this, but I'm curious if anybody has used it? Was it worth the extra money? Are there certain places you can't eat at? I figure we'll use it mostly for meals. Would they allow you split a meal? I have a very light eater who for the most time will share meals with me. Would that be allowed?
Thanks
Cathy

It is really only worth it if you plan on eating alot. We used the plan this summer for the first time. We used wishes for 2 meals a day. Some of the kids wishes we saved and payed cash for their meals($4-6). This way we could bank our wishes and use them for more adult meals and for legacy tiles. But, after a while, the food is just too much!

Originally posted by AspiringCindy
It is really only worth it if you plan on eating alot. We used the plan this summer for the first time. We used wishes for 2 meals a day. Some of the kids wishes we saved and payed cash for their meals($4-6). This way we could bank our wishes and use them for more adult meals and for legacy tiles. But, after a while, the food is just too much!

You can bank your wishes?
Cathy

With these programs you are allowed a certain amount of wishes per night stay. They do not require, however, that you use a certain amount each day. So... let's say you get two wishes a day, and are planning a four night stay. Instead of looking at it as 2 wishes a day, you could really look at it as 8 total wishes. All eight could be used in the last two days if you wish... or however you would like to break them up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter