Has 'Ohana Become the Toughest ADR?

We got all of our ADR (including Breakfast at BOG) with the exception of Ohana. Thankfully I got an message from the reservation finder at TP and was able to snag Dinner for 7:45 pm! I couldn't believe how hard it was to get Ohana for 2.

I would assume that during free dining all the character meals get busier. They are usually seen as a good use of a TS credit (I know they are for us!).

My window opened Tuesday for a November 26 arrival. Wanted dinner on December 1, 185 days out, and nothing. Didn't expect that, the week after Thanksgiving. Got CRT, BOG, even CM brunch arrival day, but shutout Friday at 'Ohana. I have great confidence things will open up over the next 6 months, but man I was surprised.

We show up the same date as you guys and we have been shut out of Ohana for the entire week. Been checking multiple times a day but there's just nothing to be had so far and that's using the touringplans finder as well.

We show up the same date as you guys and we have been shut out of Ohana for the entire week. Been checking multiple times a day but there's just nothing to be had so far and that's using the touringplans finder as well.

Be sure to follow the December Reservation Cancellation thread. One was posted for December 1 earlier today.

Got an ADR for 14 people today for Dec 22nd at 6:40pm without any problems this morning. I just think you have to be ready to hit that button at exactly 6am.

Is there any hope of getting a table without a reservation? On a weekday night during a slow period?

I tried at the exact time reservations opened for our 180 days out and I was able to get everything but Ohana. Fingers crossed that something will open up!

I was able to get one and change it like 3 days from my trip last week. Set a touring plans alert (free with the free account) and check back closer to your date. It may not be the ideal time, but you should be able to get something

I finally want to eat here and I hope I can get in. I have my 180 day approaching soon so I am hopeful I can get in.

Is there any hope of getting a table without a reservation? On a weekday night during a slow period?

I have seen people walking up at Ohana without reservations and getting seated. If you can't get a reservation, it is always worth asking. I have also seen the same thing at BOG.

I was a able to book 'Ohana for dinner for 2 at 180+10 days for early December. I was even able to grab reservations on two different days (Saturday and Sunday). I will cancel one of those reservations soon.

I hope Disney Signature Services can snag my reservation I requested. I'll find out Saturday,

I'm about 37 days out from our first ever family WDW vacation. I just got an O'hana dinner reservation at 5:05 for 4. I had given up hope as we can never book 180 days out (husband is active duty Army) and just have been taking the advice from the forums to just keep checking for basically everything and it works! I got a BOG dinner reservation as well by doing the same thing. Good luck to everyone who is searching!

I'm about 37 days out from our first ever family WDW vacation. I just got an O'hana dinner reservation at 5:05 for 4. I had given up hope as we can never book 180 days out (husband is active duty Army) and just have been taking the advice from the forums to just keep checking for basically everything and it works! I got a BOG dinner reservation as well by doing the same thing. Good luck to everyone who is searching!

That's so awesome. I'll keep trying

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!