Has WDW DOMINATED your vacations

How many years has WDW dominated your vacations?

• 1-2 years

• 3-4 years

• 5-6 years

• 6 or more years

Results are only viewable after voting.

dfmalone

Disneyian In His Prime
Ok, since 2007 my wife and I find ourselves booking WDW for our vacation each year, WDW has really dominated our vacations which I do not mind because I'd rather hit Disney any time. Just wanted to know if other people out there let WDW dominate there vacations

Realistically, it has only dominated our vacations for 4-5 years, because before that we lived in SoCal and would just get our Disney fix with day trips to Disneyland. We had APs almost always though.

Now we live far from the Mouse and have to travel.....most of our vacations have been to FL, although we have taken at least one other trip per year to various East Coast locations, including Canada.

Dawn

I didn't vote because I don't think WDW dominates our vacations. We go other places too. ETA: But ... we have been going to WDW at least once per year for about 13 years.

We do smaller vacations at other places throughout the year but Disney has been our big vaca for 10 years now.

We seem to go every other year, when DS was small we missed a few years, but are back on track. Last year we went to Universal Orlando, did have a great time, but like most other vacations, DH always comes home saying " it was no Disney". We are comfortable in Disney, we like to eat at certain restaurants and see certain shows/rides. We usually try something new also. GF is the best, we love it there. And adding a cruise to the mix doesn't hurt. This year we are doing a 5 night double dip and then 4 nights at GF !! In 2012 we would like to head to Hawaii for 15 yr anniv. of course I want to stay at new Disney resort. Not that Hawaii needs any help but alittle pixie dust can't hurt.

We do a week at a beach in North Carolina, then we will do a week at WDW either every year, or every other year with DVC, depending on if it's just us, or if others want to go.

So it influences our vacation, but doesnt dominate it.

I'd have to say no even though we go a lot. Last Spring break we spent a week at Daytona beach (no Disney). In June we went to Cocoa beach first and 8 nights at the Contemporary. In July a long weekend in PA. In August we did a mini vacation locally visiting DC. Also in August 5 nights at the Boardwalk. In December another mini vacation locally. This spring we will go to Calfornia and visit DL for 1 day.

Although we do go to disney a lot, I won't say it dominates my vacation as we do go other places.

My husband and I have always gone to WDW for every Vacation. We always talk about doing something different, but always end up at Walt Disney World. We have been discussing plans for our upcoming vacation and my husband was very adament about not going this year. Then, last night I went online to WDW's site to look at some deals for Florida Residents and he caved and said we would just end up there anyway, so there is no use in fighting it!:cool1: I am unsure if that is where we will acctually end up this year. I might suprise him and take him on a cruise. But i made him promise me that he would take me sometime this year. I need my Disney Fix!!!!

Before DVC we would go once every two years.. since DVC we have gone at least once.. this past year we went THREE times.. including our first ever trip during Christmas!!! It was magical!!!

it has the past few years. but, when you ask the kids where to go, that's where they want to go. i figure they are only little once. and it makes me happy too.

this summer, we are hoping to go up along the east coast. that will be different. and fun. and hopefully, nobody in the family will try to come along (we always have tag-a-longs to disney).

My husband and I have always gone to WDW for every Vacation. We always talk about doing something different, but always end up at Walt Disney World. We have been discussing plans for our upcoming vacation and my husband was very adament about not going this year. Then, last night I went online to WDW's site to look at some deals for Florida Residents and he caved and said we would just end up there anyway, so there is no use in fighting it!:cool1: I am unsure if that is where we will acctually end up this year. I might suprise him and take him on a cruise. But i made him promise me that he would take me sometime this year. I need my Disney Fix!!!!

:lmao: LOL, this sounds like my wife and I, except the rolls are reversed, she was adament about not going, but she gave in and now she is excited as ever

I've voted 6 or more. We've been going to WDW since I was born. Now, I drag my husband there too. :laughing: We do go other places, but we have to get our Disney fix at least once a year or I become very unpleasant. :rolleyes1

2 - 3x A YEAR FOR THE PAST three years! I have given up fighting the urge!

We have gone to Disney once every year for the past 5. We have also done 2 disney cruises as well. This year we are struggling with trying to convince ourselves to try another cruise line. We can only go in the summer when the kids are out of school and have been to Nassau twice and would like to see some other places, not to mention the price difference. We are having a difficult time however, because it wouldn't be Disney. The magic just wouldn't be the same. Knowing us, back to Disney it will be.

this year I was thinking about trying some place new, but I just can't lol. I feel like I would be bored if I was some place with no rides etc. I can only afford one vacation a year...I guess Disney it is!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter