Hash house a go go

floydfamily4

DIS Veteran
Question for the local folks or anyone who would know. Has anyone been to Hash House A Go Go in Orlando? We loved it in Vegas but want to check out some current feedback.

Last edited:
Yes; we’ve been a few times to the Orlando location, to the one in San Diego, and also to the one in Linq in Vegas. Very consistent quality throughout the 3 locations. We’ve taken first-timers to the one in Orlando and the portion sizes astounded them. We always have leftovers even when we split breakfast entrees.

I’ve used either a Groupon or Living Social coupon for the Orlando location. Because we drive from Davenport to get to Hash House, it’s a bit of a drive and you really need good directions to get there. :)

Yes; we’ve been a few times to the Orlando location, to the one in San Diego, and also to the one in Linq in Vegas. Very consistent quality throughout the 3 locations. We’ve taken first-timers to the one in Orlando and the portion sizes astounded them. We always have leftovers even when we split breakfast entrees.

I’ve used either a Groupon or Living Social coupon for the Orlando location. Because we drive from Davenport to get to Hash House, it’s a bit of a drive and you really need good directions to get there. :)
Thanks! Do we need to be prepared to wait like in Vegas or can you get in quickly? This will be our first meal of the trip as our flight gets in at like 8am and we can't check into our timeshare until 12n.:drinking1:coffee::car:

We’ve been for breakfast and dinner without a wait at all. You should be fine because most people will be at the Uni parks and waterpark by that time of the morning. :)

I've herd a lot of good reviews about the Orlando Hash House a Go Go! I'm going to check out Groupon for our May trip!

We loved it, and just yesterday my husband requested I fit it in our schedule this summer while we're there! We went for breakfast and it was amazing! No wait and plenty of empty tables when we were there last June, I think it was a Wednesday or Thursday morning.

We have been to the Orlando Hash House several times. Always great service, always a clean restaurant, always HUGE :eek: portions.

They often run an offer on Travelzoo (buy a $40 voucher for $20, or something similar). You can also sign up on their Facebook page, and receive an offer emailed to you for buy one, get one free dinner entree (that offer is good for one year).

Some pics from past visits:

One of their massive hamburgers

14915334_10155156612636416_1770596434263077390_n.jpg

14938363_10155156612901416_115425817693492781_n.jpg

Chicken Pot Pie

14639723_10155156612611416_7597421439483293131_n.jpg

"The Huckleberry Sin" in souvenir cups

14906824_10155156612296416_8882610542474443408_n.jpg

Their famous biscuits

11150674_10153860016166416_5701480148602141332_n.jpg

Watermelon alcoholic drinks

11055336_10153859908621416_5483308020138996616_n.jpg

Chicken & Waffles

11052024_10153859968006416_2644464037993701230_n.jpg

Meatloaf breakfast platter

11151056_10153859968331416_2198584807267617177_n.jpg

Local here.... Hash House a go go is great... get ready for huge portions, come really hungry... Food and service is stellar and the adult beverages are "nice". If you plan on having a drink I strongly suggest using Uber, or a DD.... that area is heavily patrolled, lots of people walking around..

It's located on I-Drive heading toward the outlet mall, I will say that the parking here is a complete nightmare... not enough on the weekends at all... crazy town...not sure about during the week....

If anyone comes across a coupon or link I can use to save a few dollars for our May trip I would appreciate you sharing!

I went to their Facebook page and put in my email address- they just e-mailed me a BOGO dinner offer! Thanks, @Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina !
I went to their facebook page as well and didn't have the same result. Is it the hash house a go go orlando location? There are 2 of them but I don't see anything on the page that indicates where to share your email in order to receive a bogo offer. Help please:sad::scared::teacher:

I went to their facebook page as well and didn't have the same result. Is it the hash house a go go orlando location? There are 2 of them but I don't see anything on the page that indicates where to share your email in order to receive a bogo offer. Help please:sad::scared::teacher:

I went to the Hash House a Go Go facebook page. It says if you join their e-mail club(on the left of the page) you'll get a BOGO dinner. It says e-club join. Click that and it'll ask which location. Go to the mainpage- not the individual location facebook page.

I went to the Hash House a Go Go facebook page. It says if you join their e-mail club(on the left of the page) you'll get a BOGO dinner. It says e-club join. Click that and it'll ask which location. Go to the mainpage- not the individual location facebook page.

Thanks! I got it. Of course I was hoping to use a coupon for breakfast but it's good to know we have one for dinner if we want it pixiedust:

Thanks! I got it. Of course I was hoping to use a coupon for breakfast but it's good to know we have one for dinner if we want it pixiedust:

:thumbsup2

Yes- same here- I would have liked a BOGO breakfast, but we'll use the dinner one!

Just so you are aware, you can get all the breakfast entrees at dinner time as well. So, if its the specific dishes you wanted (versus time of day that's the issue), then you can still enjoy the chicken & waffles, eggs benedict, etc. with the BOGO coupon......just during dinner hours :goodvibes.

Not going until August. Is there an expiration date on the coupon? Thanks!

One year from the date of sign up :thumbsup2.

Thank you guys for this!! Just signed up and got the BOGO offer email. We've been planning our first visit to HH for so long and we are heading there week after next! So excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter