Haunted Mansion Restaurant?? AWESOME!!

I would love to go to this restaurant! I really hope they make it! Creepy and scary is right up my alley, and there's just so much they could do to make the place fun!

I think this is a great idea. One of my oldest memories is riding the haunted mansion ride when I was 5 on my first WDW trip. But I think of my two girls who would be terrified to eat at a haunted mansion restaurant or sleep in a haunted mansion hotel, so it might be awhile before I would be able to go to them. Haha.

Looks like they are clearly trying to expand their haunted mansion franchise. Received notice to take a survey last night. It was a good 15 minute survey on the Haunted Mansion including quick service theming and table service theming along with more merchandise than anyone would ever buy.
Me too! It was a long survey and also asked about interest in adding to the ride and a TV show and movie.

I read somewhere (can't remember where) about a Haunted Mansion Restaurant but didn't see any details. Any truth in that? If so, will it be at Disneyland or Disneyworld?

Edited to add: Oops, they merged my question into this thread. Sorry, I should have done a search first.

I would LOVE having a Haunted Mansion restaurant, so much they could do with it and I'm sure it would be super popular.

Last edited:
If they have enough room, they could do themed dining areas. Ballroom, graveyard, etc. That would be amazing.

I want to eat in the Attic scene!!!!

Or in a room with staircases to nowhere!

Jeepers. The possibilities are endless.

Why has this idea taken so long? No survey necessary, it's a no brainer IMO.

I agree this is a no-brainer, but I also thought a Frozen-themed, character meal would have been a no-brainer...Hope this concept comes to fruition. Love the Be Our Ghost suggestion.

There was also a rumor a while back about Haunted Mansion themed rooms. I thought it also sounded super cool, but it never materialized.

Sign me up for the restaurant, and the hotel too. I stayed offsite last year, and will again this year, but a Haunted Mansion resort . .. . that could entice me to stay onsite again!

I would so eat here! Just the thought of it is exciting!

Excited and also terrified at the same time. My absolute favorite restaurant at MK is the Columbia Harbor House and with its locations of being right across the street from the HM and with that part that actually connects to the HM gift shop it would be the most logical place to put a HM restaurant.

I would love a HM restaurant but not at the expense of the Harbor House.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!