"Have a nice Day" - Day 3

jtlover

DIS Veteran
Today we had decided to go to Typhoon Lagoon, early. But no one told me that they dont do EMH anymore so we were waiting in line for ages:lmao:

When we did eventually get in we headed straight for the water shoots and rode down those several times. Kevin hitting his bum on the way day too many times to mention - even though we tell him everytime:rotfl2:

We didnt spend all day at TL - we stayed until it rained around 1pm and then went back to our hotel.

Why is it that swimming always makes you tired? We decided to have a nap which did us all good and then got ready to go out.

We had an early evening reservation at Chefs de France which we were looking forward to and I was more excited about seeing Remy as I had heard he was going to be leaving in a few days and going to Tokyo.

The meal was nice, but not as good as I had hoped. We were not impressed with the server as he tried to take Kevin's soup away whilst he was eating it and he also advised us that he relied on tips. I know the system, we have been going for years and I always leave 18-20%!:confused3 But I dont like being told to do it!

After the meal we spent some time around the world and then (for a change:scared1:) went in the shops:thumbsup2

http://

http://

Just read through your report to date and enjoying it very much. So glad you posted a picture of Remy--we missed him this summer. I think he was downstairs when we were up! Thanks for taking the time to create this lovely trip report.

A lovely report from what seemed to be a lovely day.

Enjoying hearing all about it and seeing your pics :thumbsup2

Remy rules! I'd love to catch him one day at Disneyland Paris, the only problem is that he is in a buffet there that I don't really like :goodvibes

I would love to meet Remy! My little ones love him! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter