Have an electric scooter??

Without a bit more context, it's difficult to say.

What exactly is that? Obviously, a bag of some kind, but more information would be helpful.

In general, I think you could find a way to attach that; just remember to never leave anything (bag included) that you don't mind losing if/when you park your scooter somewhere.

It appears to be designed as a “parent console” or tray for a stroller. OP - how would you attach it to an a ECV? Zip ties, maybe? I think the tiller/handlebars on an ECV are much wider than the push handles on a stroller. I would be concerned 1) how to attach it and 2) that it could tip. But I have limited experience with an ECV so someone else may be more knowledgeable.

Enjoy your vacation!

I agree it would be helpful to have more information.
I can’t see enough from the pictures

Could you enlarge some of the other photos at the bottom of your post that might show some way of attaching it to your scooter? If it has some way of attachment to the front tiller, it might work. But I don't see any attachments in the photo that you have. As others have mentioned, I remember seeing something like this on some strollers, but I thought that they just dropped into some kind of tray.

Okay, I'm good at looking at things extremely close without my glasses :).

It's sort of a bucket bag with no apparent closure. No lid, no tray. Probably about the size of the plastic baskets on some ECVs.

it has two seemingly short loop straps, apparently to attach it to stroller handles. That's the first, third, and fourth pictures at the bottom of the page. Aother of those small images seems to be the container on a longer, maybe shoukder strap.

Anyway, no, it would probably be pointless on an ECV, since: there's no way to attach it behind the seat; hanging it on the tiller facing you would likely interfere with you comfort or operations; hanging it on the tiller facing away from you would be pointless because thats where the basket is.

98174FD6-3BBC-4B91-8C16-4BAB7455E2CD.jpeg Since I could see ‘Skip Hop’ as a name brand on it, I was able to look it up in Amazon and get a picture that shows more.
I agree that it would be difficult to attach on the back or facing you on the tiller. If you wanted it to put into the front basket to separate things a bit, that would probably work. I’m not sure if you could actually attach it to anything in the basket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter