Have dvc prices risen or dropped since new restrictions?

My ROFR is currently going on for an AKV 120pt at $115. I know I'm paying more than the minimum but I feel like at most in losing out on ~$600 in savings but if that gets me a contract I want not being taken so be it. My biggest regret is not looking into seriously buying DVC until this month and missing a benefit by a couple months.

That's also my biggest regret, buying after Jan. 2019 resale restrictions, but if the new DVC resorts takes higher amount of points, than I won't regret it as much, as I am into staying for as low a price (least amount of points) as possible, as that is the type of person I am.

So far, I don't think prices are dropping, even with new Resale restrictions. Not that I want the market to crash, but I also regret not learning about DVC (or timeshares for that matter) before 2008 when things can be had for "cheap" relatively speaking.

Great3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter