Have they removed the email us option from contact us?

wishicouldgomoreofte

Mouseketeer
I have been looking and looking (Yes, I am signed in), and can find physical mail address, call us, and chat. Have they removed the email option from the member website? If not, can someone tell me where it is, please? I was able to accomplish what I needed through chat, but still wondering what happened to email?
Thanks in advance.

I have been looking and looking (Yes, I am signed in), and can find physical mail address, call us, and chat. Have they removed the email option from the member website? If not, can someone tell me where it is, please? I was able to accomplish what I needed through chat, but still wondering what happened to email?
Thanks in advance.

It does appear to be gone. I had wondered why they posted the Notification "To contact Member Services, please call us or chat with us online during Member Services operating hours." but maybe that was their way of saying that they had removed the email function?

Thank you. Where do I get a countdown ticker?
Thanks in advance.

Nevermind. I found it in another post. Thank you.

Last edited:

I hope it's a temporary glitch, I really liked the email option and used it all the time.

Chat isn't available right now either.

Last edited:

I sent an email with some room requests for an upcoming June reservation. Never heard back, so I just called yesterday.
I got right through and spoke to a very helpful CM that added the requests for me.

I sent an email with some room requests for an upcoming June reservation. Never heard back, so I just called yesterday.
I got right through and spoke to a very helpful CM that added the requests for me.

So glad you posted this. I had emailed weeks ago regarding adding on 2 family members for an upcoming reservation. They sent back the 'we received your email and will get back with you' form email, and then I promptly forgot all about it. Just went and checked - they were never added. Thankfully, chatted and resolved post haste.

The email link is missing again. Per member services they are having website issues. Until it is fixed we can use members@disneyvacationclub.com. It's possible that MS will require additional security info if we email outside of the member website.

:earsboy: Bill

I have used the email to add a guest and received an acknowledgment, and it was done. This was this week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts