Have you booked online with AAA?

sarha

<font color=darkcoral>Disneyland is a new experien
I'm going to book our stay at the GCH with AAA so we get the enhanced fastpass and I was going thru their website but I didn't see a place to request nonsmoking and any other room requests.
Does anyone know if their is a place to put in requests or can I call later to put requests on my ressie? I've always called CRO myself, this is the first time I'll be using AAA and I'm a bit nervous.

Thanks...Sarha

You can also book your trip by calling a AAA rep on the phone.

I booked my trip online also at the GCH. (My trip isn't until July, though, so I can't tell you more.) I think that the whole hotel is non-smoking. I am just going to wait til I check in to request a specific type of room. I've already reserved a Downtown Disney view room, but will ask for a queen with bunk beds when I check in.

JULIE

Numerous times and never had a problem other than finding space available for the times I could go. If you book a package the type of room available is listed at the top. Rooms are assigned when you check in based upon what is open, had a good friend try to change the room type at check in and was told nothing was available to change to. Guess it depends onj the time of year.

Jack pirate:

Just a side note on room assignment. I've been told by 2 different people at the DLH that room assignments are figured out about 3 days before your arrival. I therefore put in my room request info ahead of time, and confirmed it 3 days before we were due to arrive to make sure they still had it. (They each indicated that they can't guarantee they'll be able to fulfill my request, but will do what they can.)

If you have a particular request, you might want to do the same, rather than waiting until check-in.

So I'll get the enhanced fastpass if I book a Disney resort online through AA? I saw no mentioned of it as I worked through the screens. I did notice there is a $100 cancellation fee. Is this true for regular reservations too? Just curious. I usually use an agent, but they require me to drive 45 minutes to their office to sign the credit card receipt and drive again to pick up my paperwork. I'd rather not.

Good grief, I HOPE SO! I thought I saw mention somewhere that all of their Disney packages had enhanced fastpass (though they didn't call it that.)

I'll try to find where it is mentioned...

UPDATE: OK, I found it: From the main page, go to Travel and then click on the Disney link. Click on the AAA Disney Days exclusive member benefits link to see that the enhanced fastpass info is listed.

The month of May is AAA Disney Days. I have no idea what benefits are typically offered anyway, and which are specific to Disney Days...

We booked online through AAA at the GC and somewhere when I wasgoing through the booking process it stated the extra's that came with booking through AAA and included was the enhanced fast pass. I'm not sure about whether the hotel is non-smoking but I believe I read somewhere that it was.

Hope that helps!

Thank you all for replying. I'm going to book tonight; can't wait!!

The entire GCH is nonsmoking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter