Have you ever been kidnapped?

That's because people get too focused on the wedding instead of the marriage.
YES! And/Or they expect getting married to solve everything, as if they automatically become more responsible. 50% of marriages go bust, people just jump in without considering everything. Not to mention, you don't necessarily need marriage to have a long-lasting committed relationship.

We've kidnapped the thread!

My brother was carjacked in college. He was in a parking garage. As he was getting out of his car, he was forced back in at knife point by 2 men. They had him drive for hours. He ended up 3 states away. We didn’t even know he was gone! He ran out of gas and money, so they pulled over next to a field. They tied his hands and set his books on fire in the passenger seat, then they took off. He was able to get his hands free. Luckily, the car had seat covers, he was able to pull the seat cover off and throw the fire out of the car. He then walked to a gas station and used the pay phone to call home! Then he called the police who took him to the ER for burns on his hands. Someone there gave him some money for gas and he drove back home.

This was in the 80’s, the word “car jacking” was not being used yet. So, it was referred to as an interstate abduction. Because it involved crossing state lines, the FBI was involved. They interviewed all of us. Trying to figure out of any in the family had a reason to be a target.

In the end, it was labelled a stranger abduction and it was never solved. It is possible that the 2 men were trafficking drugs, my brother said they had a large duffle bag but he didn’t know what was in it.

needless to say, nobody in my family thinks kidnapping is funny.

Yes, when I was 7 or 8, along with some friends. A man lured us into his apartment with his color TV.
He locked us all in a room. When he went to the bathroom, myself and another girl carried a chair over to reach the lock on the door.
The two of us ran for our lives and our mom's called the police to get the other girls, who had been too scared to run with us.
When we pulled up to the building with police, our two friends were coming out.
I guess sicko realized we would tell and made them leave. I'm sure he knew cops would be there soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!