Have you made anything from a Disney restaurant during quarantine?

I didn't take a picture, but the fruit and Nutella waffle sandwich I made twice today was delish! Super easy and tasty.

Haha, I pretty much eyeballed it, but I think it was:
1 cup vodka
2.5 cups lemonade
about 1tbsp grated rind (used a microplane)
filled 64oz blender about 3/4 full with ice (including ingredients)
This made 4 slushies. If you close your eyes, you're almost there :)
That sounds great! I wonder how it would be with some limoncello added? I have some of that but no lemons.

I made Ohana breakfast bread. It turned out really good. Also made Ohana noodles but the sauce was too strong flavored. Need to try that again.

Attachments

• 58A02EFA-0E03-41ED-9092-7035A9F33BCA.jpeg
    58A02EFA-0E03-41ED-9092-7035A9F33BCA.jpeg
    44.1 KB · Views: 8
I have made a few things!
Pongu Lumpia’s
Ohana dinner (shrimp, chicken, noodles potstickers and salad)
Tonga toast
Casey’s corner Mac and cheese hotdogs
And the classic Mickey waffles.

I put on some themed music and a Disney shirt and start cooking! We had a trip canceled on us so we’ve been trying to have Disney themed meals to make up for it.

The next thing I want to make are beignets

We made the Dole Whip on pineapple upside down cake (my favorite snack) and the bananas foster Ohana bread pudding. Both tasted good. I have the fixings for Pog juice , but we haven't done it yet. I want to try more savory dishes now....will have to find a good one.

We've made the churros and the grey stuff. Both were good, but just not quite the same! My husband wants to try to beignets next.

I'm dying to try the Le Cellier Cheese Soup! I get emails every so often but haven't seen the one for the Ohana Bread Pudding! Can someone share the link??

Would love the Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake recipe! And cocktails!

I just googled for cocktail recipes. If there wasn't one, I'd play with the ingredients listed on the menus and see how close I could get. Mostly successful, but I have not been able to get the leaping lizard down. The ones I've made are tasty, but definitely not as good as at the Nomad.

We've been in quarantine since around St. Patrick's Day... so we had our St. Patrick's day meal of corned beef, colcanon and sticky toffee pudding. The colcanon was a Raglan Road recipe and the sticky toffee pudding was based on Raglan Road's version. I had to play with it to make it gluten free.

We did Sanaa butter chicken, naan (mine is the gluten free recipe from Sanaa) with Cucumber Raita and Red Chili Sambal from the bread service menu. I wrote to Disney a few years ago and requested the Raita and Sambal recipes!

We also made the Pongo Lumpia, I found that recipe online.

We made the grey stuff, but I modify the recipe a little.

-Ohana wings, noodles, steak with peanut dipping sauce and lime salad dressing. Complete with the famous bread pudding.
Can I ask what recipes you used? I've seen a ton online but haven't narrowed down which ones I want to use. I have made the corriander wings before and they came out pretty good. But I'm clueless on the noodles!
Our cancelled trip, which was this week, was going to be my youngest dd's college graduation trip and the only thing she really wanted was to eat at Ohana. Well, that went down the tubes so I'm going to try to make her some of the Ohana dishes.

We've been in quarantine since around St. Patrick's Day... so we had our St. Patrick's day meal of corned beef, colcanon and sticky toffee pudding. The colcanon was a Raglan Road recipe and the sticky toffee pudding was based on Raglan Road's version. I had to play with it to make it gluten free.

We did Sanaa butter chicken, naan (mine is the gluten free recipe from Sanaa) with Cucumber Raita and Red Chili Sambal from the bread service menu. I wrote to Disney a few years ago and requested the Raita and Sambal recipes!

We also made the Pongo Lumpia, I found that recipe online.

We made the grey stuff, but I modify the recipe a little.

Can I ask what recipes you used? I've seen a ton online but haven't narrowed down which ones I want to use. I have made the corriander wings before and they came out pretty good. But I'm clueless on the noodles!
Our cancelled trip, which was this week, was going to be my youngest dd's college graduation trip and the only thing she really wanted was to eat at Ohana. Well, that went down the tubes so I'm going to try to make her some of the Ohana dishes.

Our noodles turned out good, but weren’t exactly Ohana. But happy to share the recipes. This is my first time trying to attach. If this didn’t work I am happy to DM them!

. A37C5A7F-B816-49DF-AB89-BEAB6B44BE7C.pngC11449F5-BCE7-456C-AA93-6A58E143BFC7.png84BB4F3D-00E7-4C92-A172-C036083E91CB.png83D75614-4407-4AD9-BFC3-15CEC5008A2E.pngC51159C2-F83C-4509-BF83-E1EB26923135.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter