Hawai’i 10 Night Cruise to Vancouver

@GoofyNewfie We did a land vacation to Hawaii last year (coming from the UK we stopped in New York for a few nights first, then did LA/Disneyland on the way home to break up the long flights). We stayed for a few nights in Honolulu near Waikiki beach and visited Pearl Harbor, my DD took a surfing lesson, DH went on a fishing trip, we hiked Diamond Head and took a helicopter tour whilst there. We then had a week at Aulani to relax mostly but we also took an island tour and did a boat excursion to swim with dolphins & snorkel. We tried to fit as much as possible in as we didn't think we'd be back, but loved it so much have vowed to return. We also wanted to visit some of the other islands on our next trip, so the cruise works well for us.

Trying again with the B2B - I upgraded myself to a Nav Veranda since I didn't retire this March like I planned due to COVID.

Does anyone know if you go on the national volcanoes park jr ranger excursion, do adults get a badge?

When I booked that excursion for the cruise that was cancelled for Covid it stated adults Would receive badges!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter