Hawai’i 10 Night Cruise to Vancouver

I’m home and very tired !! The puppy (Hank) did awesome !! He’s adjusting well no issues or accidents !👍 I took him with me to work today and he did great . Clean bill from my vet . He’s a little ball of teeth and energy!! Sleeps well. I’ve been checking randomly for the champagne tasting and Palo no one has cancelled that I could snatch. I’m going to keep dreaming that I snatch one!! Gives me a hobby ! Haa haa

Ahoy fellow cruisers! @WDWEPCOT We would like to join the Family Fish Extender (FE) Exchange as well. Eric, Erica, Owen (4), Isaac (1) Stateroom 2138. We look forward to seeing folks onboard.

FISH EXTENDER SIGN UP WILL CLOSE FEB 15

Fish Extender - Family - Who is in

1. WDWEPCOT - DH & Myself - Cabin - 7610
2. BelleInBlue - Melissa & Steve - Cabin - 2133
3. Disneycrazy43 - Howard & Victoria Levy, Francine (21), Griffin (24) - Cabin - 8036
4. FamilyofFive - DH , DD (11) , DS (7), DS (1) & Myself - Cabin - 8012
5. S.Martin - DH, DS (4), DS (3) & Myself - Cabin - 7131
6. So Cal Crew - DM, DS, DN (18) - Cabin - 8000
7. So Cal Crew - DH, DD (21) , DD (20) & Myself - Cabin - 8004
8. Southerngirl528 - DH & Myself - Cabin - ??
9. SpaceCanada - Kyle (M) (Snow White) & Jennifer (F) (ShellyMay) Cabin - 2594
10. Twyual - A.Lau - AL, ML, KC & KL - Cabin - 7010

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fish Extender - Adult - Who is in
1. Ahain - Harry (M) , Anita (F) & Caitlyn (F) (22) - Cabin - 5648
2. Diznymom - Charlie (M) & Deborah - Cabin - 8256
3. Kelsanna - Sarah - (F) Beauty & Beast & Kelsey (f) Percy - Cabin - 2060
4. Scrapycruiser = DH & Myself -
Cabin - ??
5. S.Martin - DH & Myself - Cabin - 7131
Please add Melissa and Steven 2133 to the adult list. We look forward to making gifts for all the groups!

FISH EXTENDER SIGN UP WILL CLOSE FEB 15

Fish Extender - Family - Who is in

1. WDWEPCOT - DH & Myself - Cabin - 7610
2. BelleInBlue - Melissa & Steve - Cabin - 2133
3. Disneycrazy43 - Howard & Victoria Levy, Francine (21), Griffin (24) - Cabin - 8036
4. FamilyofFive - DH , DD (11) , DS (7), DS (1) & Myself - Cabin - 8012
5. S.Martin - DH, DS (4), DS (3) & Myself - Cabin - 7131
6. So Cal Crew - DM, DS, DN (18) - Cabin - 8000
7. So Cal Crew - DH, DD (21) , DD (20) & Myself - Cabin - 8004
8. Southerngirl528 - DH & Myself - Cabin - ??
9. SpaceCanada - Kyle (M) (Snow White) & Jennifer (F) (ShellyMay) Cabin - 2594
10. Twyual - A.Lau - AL, ML, KC & KL - Cabin - 7010

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fish Extender - Adult - Who is in
1. Ahain - Harry (M) , Anita (F) & Caitlyn (F) (22) - Cabin - 5648
2. Diznymom - Charlie (M) & Deborah - Cabin - 8256
3. Kelsanna - Sarah - (F) Beauty & Beast & Kelsey (f) Percy - Cabin - 2060
4. Scrapycruiser = DH & Myself -
Cabin - ??
5. S.Martin - DH & Myself - Cabin - 7131
Please add Melissa and Steven 2133 to the adult list. We look forward to making gifts for all the groups!

Welcome - I will be updating our Roll Call and Fish Extender listing tonight !! Please review the first page of this thread as we have a couple of other activities you may wish to join.
Thanks

I reached out to DCL to see if they know which menus will be on which night, which we find helpful for planning. The only info they gave me was dining attire, which we already have posted here. The new info is that Pixar Night is on Day 5 (5/12):

Your dining attire for each night is as follows:

Formal Night - Saturday
Pixar - Tuesday
Pirates - Thursday
Semi-Formal - Friday

As always, the above is subject to change without notice. Please be sure to check your Disney Cruise Line Navigator App once onboard for the dining attire for your cruise.

I hope this information has been helpful. If you require further assistance with any other inquiries, please feel free to contact us.

We look forward to sailing with you!

Have a Magical Day!

Nina
Email Communications Agent
Disney Cruise Line

I reached out to DCL to see if they know which menus will be on which night, which we find helpful for planning. The only info they gave me was dining attire, which we already have posted here. The new info is that Pixar Night is on Day 5 (5/12):

Your dining attire for each night is as follows:

Formal Night - Saturday
Pixar - Tuesday
Pirates - Thursday
Semi-Formal - Friday

As always, the above is subject to change without notice. Please be sure to check your Disney Cruise Line Navigator App once onboard for the dining attire for your cruise.

I hope this information has been helpful. If you require further assistance with any other inquiries, please feel free to contact us.

We look forward to sailing with you!

Have a Magical Day!

Nina
Email Communications Agent
Disney Cruise Line
I confess my ignorance. Pirate night- done that. Freezing the Night Away- done that. What is Pixar Night??

(Sounds like I need to break out the Cricut to make new shirts!)

Pixar pal night usually has ratatouille, the incredible, Doug and the kid from up and woody and Jessie from toy story and some monsters inc characters

I confess my ignorance. Pirate night- done that. Freezing the Night Away- done that. What is Pixar Night??

(Sounds like I need to break out the Cricut to make new shirts!)
I never heard of this one either. Thanks for the answer.

We are trying to decide how many days before our trip to go. I keep telling my husband we need to get that flight picked and pay for.

I think he is trying to do a lot ... here I thought we would go a day or 2 before but he has a white board of 3 different options . All have to do with island hopping.

We are trying to decide how many days before our trip to go. I keep telling my husband we need to get that flight picked and pay for.

I think he is trying to do a lot ... here I thought we would go a day or 2 before but he has a white board of 3 different options . All have to do with island hopping.

Happy planning! We are spending 6 nights on Maui and 3 at Aulani pre-cruise.

Extra time is Hawaii doesn't sound bad. You can only see so much on excursions. We are doing the Hawaii cruises b2b so no extra time to explore.
Pixar night the characters all come into the atrium and dance, stand for pictures and sign autographs. It is a great time to see characters that aren't on every sailing.

Reactions: NAB
We are updated to this point! Lost Internet last night so did it tonight!! Seeing some action on the candy exchange - calling all sweet tooths... sign up for the Candy Exchange - they are fun!!!!!

Just a reminder - SIGN UP FOR ALL ACTIVITIES WILL CLOSE FEB 15TH - Sign up now to join in the fun!!!! Don't miss out!! Please see FIRST page of this thread.
Thanks!!!

Fish Exchange

Post Card Exchange

Candy Exchange

Recipe Exchange

Well, Air Canada finally updated their 737 MAX issue for Hawaii for our flight. They stopped using Omni Air it appears as we're moved onto a 787 and it's still Air Canada. An hour later though. I'm up to 24 hours of travel now with a previous change they made. Ugh.

Well, Air Canada finally updated their 737 MAX issue for Hawaii for our flight. They stopped using Omni Air it appears as we're moved onto a 787 and it's still Air Canada. An hour later though. I'm up to 24 hours of travel now with a previous change they made. Ugh.
Call them and ask for a better itinerary. You can do that if they made changes that make your travel times worse. Better yet, have your travel agent call so you don’t have to. 😁

Canadian Max 8 planes have been grounded until at least June.

Call them and ask for a better itinerary. You can do that if they made changes that make your travel times worse. Better yet, have your travel agent call so you don’t have to. 😁

Canadian Max 8 planes have been grounded until at least June.
I was just talking with DW about that exact thing as a matter of fact. The issue is the lack of options. About the only thing I could do is fly to Toronto the night before. I have to call them for a couple reasons, but I'm out of country for a while and it's not really easy to get on the phone with them.

If anyone is still hunting for excursions, more availability seems to have come up. But for Nawilili, we gave up on excursions. So pricey. We are going to rent a jeep instead. Because we're there overnight, I'm OK with risking a non-Disney adventure. It doesn't seem like you can drive all the way around the island (roads don't seem to do it) but our intention will be to do as much as possible.

Reactions: NAB

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!