Hawaiian/Aulani Owner's Locker?

I know this is an old thread but I would like to know this as well. Haven't been able to find the answer to this question. Does anyone know?

No, there are no services that I know if. There are some storage facilities in Kapolei, but it wouldn't be cost effective as the smallest lockers start at over $30/month.

No, there are no services that I know if. There are some storage facilities in Kapolei, but it wouldn't be cost effective as the smallest lockers start at over $30/month.
You should start a DVC Owners Rental Service!

I live nearby and could possibly do something like this for disboards if I got a dozen or so, I’ll throw together a quick business plan and site. I’ve thought about it for quite awhile actually. Let’s connect.

I live nearby and could possibly do something like this for disboards if I got a dozen or so, I’ll throw together a quick business plan and site. I’ve thought about it for quite awhile actually. Let’s connect.
I think it would be a great business. I would do it if I lived on Oahu and lived close to Aulani. I think the initial investment would be the big thing and trying to figure out what you will stock. However I think after you got up and running it would be lucrative especially once your business was known on FB groups and here. I would love to have a place I could get an Instanapot for the week or could check out something I didn’t want lug across the pond at a reasonable price. If you need any help or ideas feel free to DM me.

Ran the numbers with Kapolei storage like corgi said, it’s not that effective in low volume. It would be a jump in prices but I have an secret idea to keep it low. I do like the rental services idea and ran some numbers there. Thanks for the offer to help!
I can see this launching in either 4 months or 4 years depending on husband.

Ran the numbers with Kapolei storage like corgi said, it’s not that effective in low volume. It would be a jump in prices but I have an secret idea to keep it low. I do like the rental services idea and ran some numbers there. Thanks for the offer to help!
I can see this launching in either 4 months or 4 years depending on husband.
Maybe a storage between Aulani and the airport? You could offer free pickup and drop off and maybe a fee for delivery to Aulani?

Maybe a storage between Aulani and the airport? You could offer free pickup and drop off and maybe a fee for delivery to Aulani?
I’ve got all that figured out. Lol
My question is liability. What if someone doesn’t return? Then how do I assure visitors and myself that we will both keep the agreement.

I’ve got all that figured out. Lol
My question is liability. What if someone doesn’t return? Then how do I assure visitors and myself that we will both keep the agreement.
A simple contract stating if rental stuff is not returned or is not ready for pick up then a late fee will be assessed and if item is lost, damaged or abandoned the cost of the individual item will be assessed to the CC on file. I would talk to a local rental shop on the Island the type that rents outdoor type gear and look at their contracts.

A simple contract stating if rental stuff is not returned or is not ready for pick up then a late fee will be assessed and if item is lost, damaged or abandoned the cost of the individual item will be assessed to the CC on file. I would talk to a local rental shop on the Island the type that rents outdoor type gear and look at their contracts.
I’m thinking rental is only for regular locker customers and coincides with locker arrival and departure. I’ll dm you. Hehe! :)

@808blessing 1-2 day strollers, wagons, and car seat rentals would be handy for people taking day trips from Aulani. If you’re going to be driving to/from the resort everyday, it wouldn’t be too inconvenient to offer single day rentals.

Husband not on board to coordinate driving situation so we can just keep dreaming for now. Sorry!

That’s how I first heard of Owner’s Locker actually. I used a related stroller service about 7 years ago. Just become a locker member this year though.

Ah well, if anyone else wants to do it—I have it all planned out here! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter