HDDR Credit Card Concern

DaniDownUnder

Mouseketeer
I booked my HDDR ressies on Wednesday and was told that I could use 2 DDP points per person for it, but that they had to have cc #'s in case of a no show. That it wouldn't be charged till then. I actually got called by my bank that same day to verify the charge for the HDDR that had been put on the card.

What gives???? Everyone else keeps saying that they don't charge until you actually pick up the tickets. I'm now concerned that they will either try to charge it again on the night, or take off the 2 TS points per person and NOT credit the money back to me.

Thoughts??? Ideas???

When I booked HDDR over a year ago, for our trip in Oct, my cc was charged right away. But, when I called early this year to apply the DDE discount, they immediatly credited my cc for the discount. I would imagine that if you use the TS credits, they will credit your cc for the amount charged.

it seems like when we went to CRT last year they did this, too - I think they charged the card for $15 per person or something like that, then we got a credit issued when we paid for the meal.

I booked HDDR over two months ago and they did not charge my credit card. I told them that we were on the dining plan and he just took my cc# in case we did not show. You may want to just call and double check with them.

I booked the Spirit of Aloha for four for September and the cm told me our cc would only be charged for a no show and if we dont cancel within 48 hours. I have not my cc statement yet, so I hope its not on there. But I am sure Disney will credit you the money back - it should be no probs. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter