Heading out to Ft Wilderness

NHMickey

<font color=red>I'm A Disneyana Collector!<font co
The Wife and I along with our dog Chloe are headed of o Ft Wilderness in 2 more days. We can't wait. I want to thank everyone here for all the info you have given us. This will be our 5th trip to Ft Wilderness and It has to be one of the best if not the best CG we have ever stayed at or visted. I'm in the RV buisness so I go to a lot of them all over the New England area. Now here is hoping our site is open that we want.

Have a great trip NHMickey!! I know you will!! What Loop did you request? We are going at X-mastime with our dogs Oscar and Fozzie.

Have a wonderful time! Be ready to tell us all about it when you get back!

we are staying ( I hope) in loop 300. We will give you a trip report when we get back Rhonda... Except Chloe. She can't type yet.

Have a wonderful time. We will be at FW from 12/5 - 12/9. Can't wait. :)

Poohstyx & Cold Iron

Hi NHMickey,

I am leaving tomorrow for Fort W. with my Boston T. (JD) and our travel trailer, we should be in site 1935 or at least in the 1900 loop. Look for the best holiday lights on that loop and that will be us...see ya there!!! Have a great time and we'll see ya there!

PS looks like we'll be having weather in the upper 70's to low 80's during the day! :)

Mmketeer

HOLIDAY LIGHTS!!!! Knew we forgot to pacjk something... Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter