"Healthy" options on DDP

toledo13

A dream is a wish your heart makes.
Hi all. With all of the talk about free dining this year, it makes me think that next year DH and I should go in September to get in on it! Here's my question- we've never been on the DDP before, and know that you would get a drink, entree and dessert. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what restaurants (table or counter) have 'healthier' entree or dessert options? I know that for the snack credit you can get a piece of fruit or carrot/celery sticks, etc. It's just the CS and TS restaurants that I would love LOVE suggestions for.

Thank you!! :banana:

Hi all. With all of the talk about free dining this year, it makes me think that next year DH and I should go in September to get in on it! Here's my question- we've never been on the DDP before, and know that you would get a drink, entree and dessert. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what restaurants (table or counter) have 'healthier' entree or dessert options? I know that for the snack credit you can get a piece of fruit or carrot/celery sticks, etc. It's just the CS and TS restaurants that I would love LOVE suggestions for.

Thank you!! :banana:

IMO, these are the healthiest CS locations:

Sunshine Seasons in Epcot
The food courts (great salads)
Earl of Sandwich in Downtown Disney

As far as TS Goes:
Coral Reef has great controled portion sizes
The Wave at the Contemporary
Most places offer a chicken or fish entre

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter