Hello, Everyone!

jediang18

Earning My Ears
Hi all!

Thought I'd just introduce myself. My name is Angela, I'm 26, and love Disney. I actually was on the board years ago when I was in high school and doing the college program, but I literally don't even remember the email I used to sign up, it's been so long, and I decided I missed being on here, so here I am :)

Long time listener of the Dis Unplugged, maybe not as long as some of you, but 2012 seems like a long time ago to me, lol.

So, I pretty much love all things WDW, and I'm looking to venture into Adventures By Disney next year. My most recent trip was June 2018, and my next looks to be October 2019 (San Francisco ABD). 2019 will also be my first time using a travel agent... When it comes to The World, I don't like not being in control of everything, LOL, I OBSESSIVELY plan my trips, like, it's bad. But I feel like ABD is a bit different and being a SOLO traveler, having help navigating new areas for the first time might be beneficial.

I currently work part time in ECommerce Retail, and am a Student for Medical Coding, hoping to get CPC Certified by December this year, and onto my career! I also have a Bachelor's Degree in Radio/TV with an Emphasis on Video-Audio Production, and worked in Photography and News Broadcasting for a few years, and decided that the extremely stressful environment surrounding live TV was not the best fit for me, dealing with my anxiety and other health issues. But I still do post production as a hobby :)

Hope to post my 2018 Trip Report soon :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!