Hello everyone!

TheSoloSkipper

Earning My Ears
Hey there everyone!

My name is Katelyn. I'm new here to boards, but hardly new to the parks. :smooth:

I'm a former Disney CM who has turned total tourist, and I absolutely love it. I'm due to be down in WDW in about two weeks, where I plan on renewing my AP (I let it lapse this year... oops), and I couldn't be more excited. One of my main passions, however, is not just visiting WDW which I do multiple times a year (I live full time in Illinois, but have a job that allows me to take time off for travel), but also the other Disney parks in the world. The only ones I still need to hit up are now Paris and Shanghai, after having visited Tokyo and Hong Kong this past summer!

I'm looking forward to chatting with other Disney fans who "get it" and won't think me strange with my mouse obsession. :joker:

Hello. I’m also new to the DIS, but certainly not to Disney! Many many trips between childhood and now, and we are passing along the mouse obsession to my kids now! Currently in the process of buying our first DVC contract! Have fun in a couple weeks...we just left a week ago and already miss it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter