Hello from Disney Quest!!!!

gypsydoodlebug

<font color=red>Who DOESN'T love Fraggle Rock? I h
I'm sitting here by the Wonderland Cafe using the computerss they've installed. Was able to send a note to my 9-mo.-old DD. Staying at Pop Century...arrived at nearly midnight. Had a smoking optional room with two doubles...only one left as they are at 100% capacity. It's reallly crowded there. They moved us to a king N/S room this A.M.

Weather is gorgeous. Just wanted to wish you all well... just needed a break, as I got sick on Alien Encounter (LOL).

Hope you're having a magical vacation (aside from your Alien Encounter mishap! ;) )

I have asthma and I made sure that when I booked I have a guaranteed nonsmoking. We will not be getting there until about midnight tomorrow night, oh I hope I do not have a problem getting a nonsmoking room. Here's my worry face:

gypsydoodlebug, are the parks crazy?? Have a great rest of your vacation!
:(

Jan. 2003. I was at Disney Quest (using an annual pass) using the Internet stations you mentioned when I discovered that Delta Airlines had just released some additional deep discount seats for popular dates in November. Ran upstairs to the pay phone (the internet stations wouldn't let me book) and purchased tickets.

I could call that "annual pass discounts for airline tickets".

Next day went back to Disney Quest (ah, the premium annual pass convenience of being able to hop in and out of minor parks for short periods of time) and the discount airline seats were all gone.

Tentative next WDW (side)trip: August 2003 at Coronado Springs (Institute of Transportation Engineers convention) or offsite (Musical Box Society convention).

Disney hints:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/disney.htm

Is the new Alien Encounter featuring Lilo and Stich open now?

Right back at ya:wave2: wish I was there::yes:: Have a great time:Pinkbounc :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter