Hello from Winder, GA!

Jimmy Mouse

My other car is the Monorail
I've been snooping around the boards for a long time. Just now decided to join! About me: I am Jimmy, Married to my awesome wife Ashley and proud father of 3 girls. Megan 26, Hollis 6 and Kendall 4. We have all been to Disney World and upcoming this September will be trip #who knows for me (I lost count years ago) and 2 for our 2 little ones. We are a Disney family! (I have the mickey tats to prove it lol) Growing up in Titusville I was lucky to visit Disney opening year but don't remember much. when I was 8 my father was a contractor on the monorail system in 74 so I got to live in the park for 2 years! went to school then got to roam the park every single day and ride whatever I wanted. It actually got boring. I sure do miss Mr. Toad! Anyway, I'm sure you all will be hearing a lot more from me as I like to talk! Hurricane or not, Disney Contemporary resort here we come! 9-7 to 9-17 2017.

I've been snooping around the boards for a long time. Just now decided to join! About me: I am Jimmy, Married to my awesome wife Ashley and proud father of 3 girls. Megan 26, Hollis 6 and Kendall 4. We have all been to Disney World and upcoming this September will be trip #who knows for me (I lost count years ago) and 2 for our 2 little ones. We are a Disney family! (I have the mickey tats to prove it lol) Growing up in Titusville I was lucky to visit Disney opening year but don't remember much. when I was 8 my father was a contractor on the monorail system in 74 so I got to live in the park for 2 years! went to school then got to roam the park every single day and ride whatever I wanted. It actually got boring. I sure do miss Mr. Toad! Anyway, I'm sure you all will be hearing a lot more from me as I like to talk! Hurricane or not, Disney Contemporary resort here we come! 9-7 to 9-17 2017.

:welcome:

Lived in Lawrenceville a couple years in 80's when Spaghetti Junction was built. Sure don't miss that Atl. traffic - know it's far worse now. :headache:

Hope you are able to have a great trip, and H. Irma turns out to sea!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter