hello....my name is Forest and I'm a DIS-addict!

forest

Mouseketeer
I thought the boards would never be back up and running. I admit that I am addicted to DIS and it's taking over my life (until trip in less than 4 wks that is!!).:worship:

thank you that I can 'feed' my addiction again!:cool1:

i admit i keep checking! lOL! and here we are!

is it wrong that i am disappointed that I don't have any new subscribed thread updates to read? LOL

I'm right there with you - I've been up since 5:00 am (Mountain time) so that I could make my ADRs. I was looking forward to catcing up on old posts and I was lost without the DIS!!!!

Welcome back.

Standing up - next to forest - Hello my name is StinkerbellsMom and I too, am a DIS addict! LOL

I must admit, I kept checking and checking, feverishly -- trembling as I read the words that the boards were not up and running yet ... :scared1: S C A R Y! :scared1: LOL

:worship: But alas, we are back up and running! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You! :worship:

Same here, addicted to DIS. Glad it's up and running now. Thanks to all the people behind this. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter