Hello new person here.

Jo Lenfo

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,

I'm new here and thought I said hi. So much to read and to do here. :D Hope everyone is good and healthy. I was just planning my trip to Disneyland Paris and because of the crisis I have to wait a bit longer. Hopefully the parks will open soon again!

Hi everyone,

I'm new here and thought I said hi. So much to read and to do here. :D Hope everyone is good and healthy. I was just planning my trip to Disneyland Paris and because of the crisis I have to wait a bit longer. Hopefully the parks will open soon again!
Welcome! Glad to have you join us here at the DIS!

Hi everyone,

Welcome!! I was just in DLP in November, Both Parks are really beautiful! I have a TR below if you are interested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!