Hello to everyone

Papa Van

Peace...Love...Mickey Mouse
I've been lurking for a while and finally decided to register and say hi to everyone. :wave: I booked a room only reservation today for our daughter's first trip in June '06, and although i've done a LOT of research, I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions as we go through the next 16 months or so. I can't wait....are we there yet!?!?!?!?!?!?

peace.......
Papa Van

:wave2: -LOL Just the beginning of many late nights on the DIS planning trips or just chatting. It is addictive!

I'm sure ya'll will have a great trip! Have fun planning!

:flower: Hope to see you doing lots of posting in the months leading up to your trip to visit the ::MickeyMo !
Have fun,you'll learn lots !
Kirsten :cheer2:

....welcome to our 'humble abode'! You'll find the DIS a great bunch of people - warm, friendly, and helpful!

(come visit us WL vets on the WL FAQ thread on Resorts Board!!)

Welcome to the Dis (or as my DH calls it: "DA - Disney Anonymous")

Have fun here on the boards.....

Happy Surfing!!

......hey there, hi there, ho there...you're as welcome as can beeeeeeee......:tinker::mickeyjum:tink::smickey:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!