• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hello!!!

live4christp1

DIS Veteran
Hello all! Found this site recently and have really enjoyed reading the posts. Decided to say hello today and join the discussion. We will be in Orlando March 5-12. This is our second trip. This year we are taking my mom and dad. Last year we only got to stay five nights, this year we are staying 7. Found a timeshare to rent on www.redweek.com, got a really great deal for Westgate Vacation Villa's. Excited and nervous too, have read lots of reviews on this place, some good some bad. Checked out lots of other resorts to and that generally seems to be the trend, I guess no place will ever please everyone. So please don't write telling me all the things wrong with this place. We got a really good deal $500 for 7 nights in a villa that sleeps 10. Last year we stayed at the Days Suites at Old Town, it was okay for our needs, hoping the resort will be an improvement though.

Would really like to have one of those neat little tickers that counts down the days to go, can someone tell me how to do this?

Hello to you. I too am new here (at least to posting). I have been reading these boards for a few months now. I am planning a trip to WDW with my 9 year old DD and I think these boards have amazing info. I am looking forward to coming out of lurkdom and meeting everybody.

Hi LBAK!

:cool1: Are you excited about your trip? Have you been to Disney before? We did many things last year but also missed a few. Will probably be a bit of a slower go this year with my parents, they don't move as fast as we do, but still excited nonetheless. Neither of them have been to Disney ever, my dad will be 75 the day after we return, he still gets around pretty good, he enjoys going to White Water with us every summer, he just doesn't move as fast as we do. Mom is 70, she gets around okay but sometimes her feet hurt because she has callouses. Hope they don't bother her to much while we are there. Have fun!!!!

Hello and Welcome. I am rather new here myself. It is a great place to be if you love all things Disney. I am not familiar with where you are staying, so I can't give you any feedback on that. But the countdown timer can be found up above. There is a post "Some Useful Info for Newbies" within that post is a link and instructions for the countdown timer.

Have a fun trip.

Welcome to the DIS :wave:

Coundown Timers can be found on the Technical Support Board too.

Hi KayleeUK,

We had the pleasure in 2002 of visiting your lovely country. We have friends pastoring churches there in Glasgow Scotland, Belle Claire Ireland (not sure I spelled that right) and Stoke-on-Trent England. We traveled lots over an 8 day period, saw Belfast, Iverness, Loch Ness, Sterling, Glasgow, Stoke-on-Trent, and London. Sorry to get off subject of WDW, but had to tell you how much we enjoyed visiting your country and hope to come back sometime soon!

Welcome. Though I signed up a year ago I am still earning my ears. I was shy about posting . But now I realize how much fun it is. I have found this board to be extremely helpful and there are so many caring people on this board. Most of all I am learning it can also be alot of fun to share our love for Disney.

Enjoy and have fun :cheer2:

Just wanted to say welcome to the boards......I'm sure you will have a great trip,that's a great price you got for where you're staying....And,have fun with the counter.Took me a few days to figure it out,but I eventually got mine done!
Will look forward to seeing your counter soon!
Take care,
Kirsten in snowy Nova Scotia :3dglasses

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter