hello

HurricanePatti

Earning My Ears
HI EVERYONE
ITS ME HURRICANE PATTI JUST STOPPED TO SAY HELLO,
BEEN BUSY WITH GRANDCHILDEN THEIR MOMMY IS 1 WEEK AWAY FROM GIVING BIRTH TO OUR 3RD GRANDBABY IM SO EXCITED. I TAKE THE KIDS IN THE POOL EVERYDAY THEY'RE KILLING LOL BUT IM IN THEIR TEACHING THEM TO SWIM. I]LL BE SO GLAD WHEN MY SON IN LAW COMES UP, HE IS STILL IN THE ARMY AND ACTUALLY HIS BASE IS ABBOUT 4 HRS AWAY FROMHERE, BUT HOPEFULLY HE WILL BE TRANSFERRED UP CLOSER TO US, WELL I THINK I;LL SAY GOODNITE BE BACK SOON
HUNNICANE PATTI KEEPER OF THE HANNA :earboy2: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: ME.

Thanks for the update Patti! We are looking forward to hearing that your grandbaby has come and that both mother and little one are doing great :goodvibes :sunny: :grouphug:

Live long and hanname :grouphug:

Here's some Pixie dust for a safe and uneventful delivery for your DD! :wizard:

What a wonderful grandma you are!! These are the memories your grandkids will cherish forever. Best wishes on the upcoming addition!!

Hey Patti - I thought her delivery was coming up soon! Keeping you in our thoughts, prayers and pixie dust sprinklings! (for the birth and for your son-in-law to get transferred closer!!!)

That is wonderful that you spend so much time with your grandbabies. I am sure your daughter wouldn't know what to do right now without you!

Take care of yourself and check in when you can!

:wizard:

Laura

Hi Patti, :wave2:
Hoping that all goes well with the birth of your new Grandchild !! We`re expecting our First Grandbaby later this year too ! It`s a very exciting time for us as well :goodvibes
Here`s some PD for your whole family, especially for your son-in-law to be closer to home!!! :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :flower:
Lots of good Luck!!!! :flower2:

Wishing your family as safe and happy end to your story, with a beautiful new baby and safe and happy mommy. :wizard:

And what will this new grandbaby be named?? :confused3

I have a suggestion :cheer2:

All kidding aside, we really do appreciate you keeping up with us.

And congratulations on the new addition!

Hello Patti :wave2:
It's nice to see you drop by :cool1:
Keep us posted on the grand baby! :cloud9:

THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR THE WELL WISHES. DD IS HAVING A BOY AUG.3RD
HINAME WILL BE GEORGE THOMAS AFTER HIS DAD HE WEIGHS AT THIS MOMENT 8LBS.1ONCE ANOTHE RBIG ONE. GOOD LUCK TO ALL THOSE HAVING NEW LITTLE ONES OR AS I CALL THEM GODS LITTLE GIFT
PATTI :Pinkbounc ::MickeyMo :Pinkbounc :wizard:

George Thomas... a good strong name. I like it!

Congratulations and welcome to the new arrival.

Thanks for the update! :flower:

I LOVE THIS BOARD THOUGH I DONT GET HERE ENOUGH I LIKE WHEN I DO YOUARE ALL JUST FULL OF INFORMATION I LOVE IT
THANKS PATTI :cool1: :wave2: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Hi Hurricane Patti,

Thanks for the update about your family. Your grandkids are lucky to have you teaching them how to swim. Sounds like you all are having a fun time in the pool.

Best wishes to your daughter on the upcoming birth of your new grandson!

Hey Patti! What wonderful news! I wish your daughter an easy delivery... I have 3 myself, also closely spaced, so pass on a ((((Hug)))) from me. My third (as a lot of thirds) fit into our family wonderfully, my wish is the same for her.

Love the name! Very strong.

Hey Patti ~
Thanks for checking in with us :banana:
Here's hoping all goes safe and sound with the impending birth of your grandson ! Have fun with those swimming lessons :fish:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter