Help! Can’t cancel reservations

Khecker

Earning My Ears
We’re driving up to Disney tonight and can’t cancel dinner plans for tomorrow. We decided to not eat at a restaurant for dinner but when I try to cancel online it says to call. When I try calling their phone lines are too busy so it says to call back later. Am I going to be charged the $50 per guest? I don’t know why it’s not letting me cancel online anymore....

I tried 20 minutes ago with same results. Just went back in and was able to cancel. Very odd for sure.

Can you try to revise to a later day, then work on canceling then?

Ah great idea! I’ll do this. Moved reservations until June... hopefully online cancellation is available by then. So weird that they won’t let you cancel online...

All systems are being completely overwhelmed right now by the announcement. Be patient.
I would personally turn around and drive home.

I found some ADRs could not be cancelled on the website, but could be cancelled on the app. Others could not be cancelled either on website or app, but had the message that had to be cancelled on the phone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!