Help! Can I do This???

belle and woody fans

Mouseketeer
If anyone is an expert on the dining plan, can someone answer a question? We are planning two breakfast meals with the dining plan, but we also want to go to Hoop Dee Doo. I am not a breakfast eater at all. So can I just buy something small, like orange juice, and not use a credit? Then, can I use these for Hoop Dee Doo? Thanks!

It depends on what your breakfast plans are. If you are just going to the food court or other counter service then you can order and pay out of pocket anything you would like. If you are planning on going to a buffet then you will have to use your TS credit for yourself. Maybe you can split some of your TS meals so that you will have extra that way.

If I were you, I would grab something quick at your hotel's food court and pay OOP then use your TS credits for Hoop De Doo Review.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter