Help! Can't get on PinPics. Anyone else?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
I can get to Pinpics home page, but then when I try to log in, search, or what's new, all those pages come back with the message "You are not authorized to view this page." Anyone else having this problem or is it just something I'm doing wrong?

I came here to see if anyone else had reported problems. Any page that involves the cgi-bin directory comes back 403 (Forbidden)

Yes, me too! I get a message that says I am forbidden to access the site! I thought my DH did it so I wouldn't set up any more trades! :D

What's up?

Leslie

Its a take over I tell ya, yes the few, the proud, the men did it to stop the female masses from trading away our prized hoity toidy flip flop LE 6 billion nude Jessica Rabbit pin, for a rack pin of a fish.

When you come to your senses we will turn it back on.

Signed the men.

:D

Whew! That's a relief--thought I was permanently banned for some reason! Of course, I still need to get on(I'm right in the middle of intense trade negotiations!), so knowing it's not just me doesn't really help!!:smooth:

Sounds like a movie title/plot. "The Pin Forbidden". And that included me. :(
Figgy -- we want our Pinpics. Must have!;)

Flounder isn't "a rack pin of ""a fish"""! and I think there are only 4 billion of him. We kow what we're doing. now - pritty please - turn it back on...

I wish I could help you, but last I heard the pinpics software was taken away by a small Japanese company, and turned into a shoot the pin game.

It's now based in Osaka Japan. You can still update your pins, but you have to pay .50 cents or $4billion yen per game, but if you get to level 4 you get an extra 30 seconds.

Hey Britt I hope you know I'm kidding I know it's not really in Osaka, but in Kanagawa.

I'm laughing inside, really.

PinPics might as well be based on the moon, all the good it's been today.

-britt

I was on it as late as 3pm with no problems. Must have gone down after that.

Hey Raul,

You mean $4 billion yen only gives you one-half a penny in american money? (You said .50cents which is only one-half a cent)..........sorry, the math teacher in me just had to ask!!

Okay okay 50 cents there ya happy. Its people like you that made me cry in trig class.

I mean that in a loving way Ann, tears of joy really. I loved math its English writing I have trouble with.

Hey Britt if your gonna base it on the moon does that mean it will work faster on full moon nights as opposed to quarter moon night?

On a blue moon night can you only enter pins that are blue?

The only computer up there is the one on the moon rover, but it's an 8088 processor. Now the weather stations computer had 64k of memory, but was running Windows 3.0 and has had a blue screen of death for over 20 years (ya see nobody there to hit the reset button oops)

I don't know you'd better rethink this moon idea. Or at least if you load to the rovers cpu use Linux.

Laugh Britt that was funny you know it was.

I made a pin group just before the outage. I think it was just before, anyway. It is Bridal/wedding/marriages. How long before it becomes public?

Heya, Kath. Figgy does the pin groups and she's still partying at Disneyland/Vegas with the Disney Pals. She'll be back tomorrow.

-britt

I have a new problem - I can get to the pinpics landing page, but as soon as I log in the website stops responding. I can't even get back to the landing page until I clear my cookies. Anyoe have any idea what is going on?

I have a new problem - I can get to the pinpics landing page, but as soon as I log in the website stops responding. I can't even get back to the landing page until I clear my cookies. Anyoe have any idea what is going on?

I've had this issue for a couple weeks now :( It's disappointing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!