Help! Disney themed company name ideas

Conniemae

Earning My Ears
Hiya, I’m new to this page but I have recently been thinking about starting up an event planning company and struggling to find a good business name! I was hoping to have a Disney inspired name for my company as I love Disney and I think each event should be magical. If anyone has some ideas please let me know. Thank you all in advance 😘💜

Cinderella Event Planning: We'll handle your ball!:duck:

Whatever you choose I'd include the words "event planning." You want to be sure your biz name pops up when someone Googles for an event planner.

My first thought is Belle Notte Events, but it's probably already taken. From the song in Lady and the Tramp. My second thought is Be Our Guest Events, from Beauty and the Beast. maybe looking through song lyrics would give you some good ideas that are a bit more obscure and wouldn't be taken or copyright infringements.

You also posted the same question on the UK forum so I assume that is where you are from. Laws/regulations may be different in the UK so also need to consider that and most here probably won't know those rules. Copyright/trademark issues would be the main concern if you use any well-known Disney names as others have mentioned. It would probably be best if you can get Disney to approve your company name, but have no experience in exactly how you do that. Seems you want to appeal to as large an audience as possible, even those who don't follow Disney. While you may be a Disney fan, every potential customer isn't and may not understand what your company does if the name means nothing to them.

I'd be very careful about the naming of this. Disney does not play with copyright law. I've read that their lawyers have busted up those Princess birthday costumes, where the characters wear yellow, blue and pink ball gowns but you don't call them by their proper princess names.

You should of course not infringe on any Disney IP but a lot of Disney stuff is based on works in the public domain. You can use Cinderella, you just can't use Disney's version or something too close to that (blonde hair plus blue dress, etc.). I don't have any great ideas though, sorry.

Just don't go there. It is *so* not worth it to court the attention of Disney's trademark attorneys.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter