HELP ! Fastpass day tomorrow

a*lil*bit*goofy

I miss the tag fairy
i am going crosseyed doing plans for 3 rooms 10 people everyone wants different things. I need to chill first of all.
Secondly. Sunday Jan 7, Magic Kingdom. We have adr at 1900 for 8am. Hoping to be getting to MK by 915am

Is it realistic to do following with little to no wait?

- talking Mickey or Tink
- astro orbiter
- buzz lightyear
-people mover (or after SM fp)
Before first 2 fastpasses:
-fp Space 10-11
- barnstormer or dumbo
-fp 7D 11-12
-philharmagic
-fp HM 12-1pm ish

THEN are we dreaming if we think we can get 4th fp for Big Thunder or Pirates?

I think you can do all that but might not be to your SM FP til closer to 11. If you have to cut anything I would cut Astro obitor as it is a slow loader ad. I think better at night anyway

Definitely keep checking for those 4th fast passes. I think a Pirates one would be likely. Less so for Big Thunder

If Big Thunder is a priority I would think about FPing that instead of HM - I don't think that would get longer than 20 min wait in January

I think you can do all that but might not be to your SM FP til closer to 11. If you have to cut anything I would cut Astro obitor as it is a slow loader ad. I think better at night anyway

Definitely keep checking for those 4th fast passes. I think a Pirates one would be likely. Less so for Big Thunder

If Big Thunder is a priority I would think about FPing that instead of HM - I don't think that would get longer than 20 min wait in January
And probably more likely to have a 4th fp avail I imagine.

CAN someone put me out of my stressing? Can anyone see if there are fp avail for 7D on Dec31? Jan 1st?

Are there any navi river fp for Jan 2nd?!

Are FP+ resies for 180 days in advance, or 180 +10 days in advance - and does Disney count EXACT days or days by calendar month?

Are FP+ resies for 180 days in advance, or 180 +10 days in advance - and does Disney count EXACT days or days by calendar month?

They are 60 + 10 if staying onsite :)
I arrive Dec 30-Jan 9. 11 days. My fastpass window opened today, and I could book fastpasses up to and including Jan 8.

OK, thx and good luck! Just make sure you have FUN - thats the real purpose of any vacation : )
Yes. Its crazy how stressful it is to plan Disney. Esp when 9 other people all with their own ideas of what they want and when.... i miss before when you didnt have to prebook fastpasses, you just walk up and wait or get a fp for later. More spontaneous. But that said, we got everything we wanted including on NYE ( except minetrain) so everyone js happy. Stress is now done. Now i can sit back and look forward to the trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter