Help? How do I add a countdown thingy?

Irish Kelly

Earning My Ears
So I'm the least computer literate person in the world, it seems, because I can't figure out how to add that countdown clock thing...

Could someone help me out???

Thank you very much!!!

:confused:

Hi and welcome to the DISboards Irish Kelly.

Well I am pretty computer illiterate and I have a count down so I guess that you should be able to do it too.

I just went to the Tech Support Board and followed the directions.

I find I sometimes have to write the steps of things down, especially if you have to go somewhere else and do something.

Just head over to Tech Support and give it a try.

Let me know if it works.

Hooray :bounce:

Good for you. See you are not totally computer illiterate.

:hyper:

Good for you!!

I'm just learning too...posting pictures is up next for me...
I "write" things down too - by opening up new windows and minimizing them..Have fun!!:sunny:

smiley face!! Sorry!!

Oh, and welcome to the Dis!!:sunny:

hey, I just learned how to copy and paste last week.

Cool!!

I'm just a little bit slow in the computer department::yes::

Thanks for the welcome, and thanks so much for the help with the countdown... I'm really looking forward to my trip...

right now we're trying to change the flight times that our travel agent booked for us... we don't leave Edmonton til noon, fly via Toronto, and don't arrive in to Orlando until 10:40 pm... we lose a whole day!!! :mad:

So we might head out one day later, if the 'red-eye' flight is available... that way we'd arrive in Orlando around noon... Much better in my opinion...

Edmonton to Toronto -- yikes :earseek:

Isn't there a more direct route than that. That seems a weird way to go but what do I know about airplane flight paths;)

Good luck with your planning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter