Help. I am a prisoner in FOP (11/17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm overseas so sadly I can't assist you!
Hope you find some rations soon...

My issues being in that line would be extreme...
Beginning with a bathroom:rolleyes1

I would never waste mine time waiting in a line like that. Either FP it or get there an hour early. Yes, I am waiting an hour early, but that means none of the other attractions are building up lines at that time. As I get off FoP shortly after opening, there are 5,000 lemmings in line not at other parts of AK. Pretty much walk on everywhere until early afternoon.

How busy is that park??? It's supposed to be a low crowd day. It looks like the other rides all have reasonable, appropriate wait times. Has it not been running for an hour? How else would it be so far behind?

How busy is that park??? It's supposed to be a low crowd day. It looks like the other rides all have reasonable, appropriate wait times. Has it not been running for an hour? How else would it be so far behind?
Just got back to hotel from Animal Kingdom, it felt pretty crowded. Got to the park around 1045, used FOP FP around 11 had to switch pre ride rooms and watch the video twice, so they had some issues.

Just got back to hotel from Animal Kingdom, it felt pretty crowded. Got to the park around 1045, used FOP FP around 11 had to switch pre ride rooms and watch the video twice, so they had some issues.
That happened to me on Sunday too

This kind of news is a little scarey. This ride is all my 7 (almost 8) year old goddaughter talks about. She has already told me we have to get there an hour early ang do straight there while the rest if the family sleeps in

That happened to me on Sunday too

It happened to me on Monday too. Our first pre-show room kept "re-calibrating" for about 10 minutes before they moved us.

I wish Dr. Stephens would worry less about the riders' parasites and more about the bugs in the ride system.

Here are a few ways you also could've spent that 5-hour wait time:
-Fly from Orlando to LA to visit Disneyland
-Sit through Carousel of Progress 14 times in a row
-Drive to Daytona Beach, hang out on the beach a few hours, drive back
-Sit through every show at AK (RoL, Flights of Wonder, Lion King, and Nemo) and then do it again
-Cycle through and ride Dinosaur approximately 60 times
-Sit at Dawa Bar, catch all seven shows by the Harambe drummers, then leisurely stroll the nature trails before taking a ride on Kilimanjaro Safari
-Watch the actual Avatar movie - twice

Love the ride and will wait for it longer than most others, but some of the posted wait times are too much for me. I tap out at about 75 minutes for FoP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter